Home

JK III is coming!

Com Raven

YAAAAAA, I AM SO EXCITED!!! It would be cool if Kyle faced Yuuzhan Vong instead of Remnant, of course I will get JKIII no matter what enemy you face. Thanks CR for the heads up

I dont get whats Q3, Q4, etc. And how did they keep this a secret?

I think Q1 = 1st quarter of the year and Q2 is 2nd quarter of the year, etc etc.

Originally posted by -=Hooded-Jedi=-

I dont get whats Q3, Q4, etc. And how did they keep this a secret?

Glorfindel is correct about the quarters. I don't know if it was ever much of a secret.......I mean you could just figure that they would come out with another one after the success of JO. I know there has been talk about another one on the JK2 boards for a long time now. This information now makes it official. :)

JKII was a good game, just nowhere near as good as it could have been. Multiplayer in particular was a bore. I seriously hope they make MP interesting this time around. Empire vs Republic objective type maps, for example.

SP in JKII was good once you got the lightsaber though.

I'm not sure if I want Raven to work on this sequel. I felt exactly the same way about SOF2. Both games left me with the same feeling. Is this it? :/

It would be cool if they added more RP into the game. Like the ability to go to the darkside.

I think graphics wise Bioware has raised the bar for SW games. So I'd like to see it improved that way too.

Also I hope they move on from the QuakeIII engine. Geez put that thing to be already. Seems like every game is made from that thing.

Archived