Home

MI/LOTR picture

guybrush guy

a few months back i was searching the internet for MI fan art and i found a realy cool picture. It was a picture of the cast of monkey island 3 with LOTR (Lord Of The Rings) elements, i thought it was realy well done so i wanted to save it as my background. Some how i lost the file and i cant find it. I've looked all over the web for the picture and i cant find it. i was wondering, if anyone could tell me ware i can find the website that had that picture

That was mine. I think it's lost forever though, although it could probably be replicated to some degree in under 5 minutes. It was that good.

It was a over a year ago (Posted here in fact, December 2001), so he probably means LucasTones stuff (Which I haven't seen myself yet).

And couldn't 200mb uncompressed be surprisingly small when compressed?

I think I left the trailer online:

here

If it is there, then it'll be about 10Mb. I should be able to make the whole thing a lot smaller when I get some time, cos me and Huz realised that the audio quality of the video is making the filesize so large (the trailer works out at 1Mb for every 6 seconds of video / audio)

Archived