Home

the war with luminaro unduli between longo 2 guns

Jeedii_zaarinn

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the introduction, moments later, Zan-Cool meets up with Luke again.

"Master Luke," Zan-Cool says while slightly bowing towards Luke. Zan-Cool continues, "Havoc,a friend of Obi Bond, recently inform me and Obi Bond that multiple ships were heading in on Yavin. I sensed a great disturbance in one of the ships. I think it is.."

*Luke interupts Zan-Cool before he finishes*

"A sith. I know. Be prepare Zan-Cool. I'll warn the pilots to go and the prepare the X-wings and A-wings. It is best to take them out in space before they reach the Academy." says Luke.

"May the force be with you Jedi Corizen."

"May the force be with you Master Skywalker" Zan-Cool replies.

And with a slight bow to each other, they parted.

longo lands at the academy hangar and walks down the ramp of the gettysburg

longo: hello everybody waaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuupppppppp!!!!!!!!!

everybody: wwwwaaaaaaazzzzzzuuupppp!!!!!!!!!

zan cool: longo did u bring extra ships?

longo: no but i can contact my militia, they'll come in with 2 star ships and 4 wings of pursuer enforcement fighters per star ship

plus all of my ships are upgraded with super shields. now if it comes to air combat my ships also carry the gunships that were used during the clone wars. then if it comes to ground combat, my militia and jedi gang would be here.

obi-bond: great longo seems like ur always prepared.

longo: havoc what can u do to contribute to this battle? and obi bond?

havoc: i got my ship?

obi bond: same here

longo: zan cool i want you with me in the turrets on my ship. who will be the leader?

luke: i will.

longo: ok luke but may i suggest that you command everything from the ISD Yankee? if luminaro bombs the academy you will be safe on the yankee. now everybody- we will meet up in the hangar of the yankee. now lets get to it!!

well zan cool it'll be hard hitting those sheilds, they can take alot of damage. hey anyway im sorry that we shot u down, we thought u were with luminaro since u appeared right after that sith fighter attack.

*takes out comlink* mk get the gettysburg ready and relay a message to helm's deep that all alvailable ships pilots and the jedi gang to come here. don't bother with the defenders at my house on the planet.

*mk whistles his ok*

now zan lets hop into the ship. here we got the chute that leads to both turrets. there is the door that leads to the cockpit.

zan: can we start heading out to space?

longo:yes we can. *reaches for comlink and contacts havoc and bond*

bond:im ready here longo

havoc: same here

longo: ok boys, here is the plan: if u feel u need to return for fuel or pick up more missles please go the yankee. if u feel u wanna quit the battle, u may return to the yankee. now to easily destroy the star fighter carriers we need to use space bombs. my ship can hold alot. i don't know about yas. if u yas want to join me for the attack runs on the carriers don't hesitate. i will be doing most of the bombing since my ship is heavily shielded. the star fighters will be shooting down the fighters. i have recieved word that the yankee and cornwallis are here. may the force be with you.

zan:are u sure we can do this?

longo: yes zan. ah master luke are u ready?

luke: yes longo

longo: here we go! hey lets put some tunes on. *reaches for cd case and it plays "Born to be Wild"

as the ships head for space, longo already sees that there are alot of ships in place. as havoc and bond head for the yankee to get their spacebombs loaded, red laser fire is spewing from the sith fighters.

longo: laser fire incoming! zan get to the turret, i have already targeted the first carrier.

4 space bombs come out and starts sailing towards the first carrier, all of a sudden the carrier explodes bringing 20 sith fighters along with it.

longo: ok gang about how many more carriers are there?

bond: there are 8 more.

longo dives and shoots 2 bombs at another carrier.

longo: now there are seven. hey zan, there is a com unit up in the cockpit, don't worry about taking urs out.

longo takes out O Brother where art thou cd and plays You Are My Sunshine

havoc: Oh no!!! not that song?!?!

longo: i liked that movie!!

zan blasts 4 more tie fighters with the turret, meanwhile bond destroys another carrier.

bond: 6 more!! man im getting good!

longo: so bond i hear that little thing that you did with takara, that was something! you know we should do another raid, like that. i always wanted to go on my own pirate mission.

havoc: but longo you got a gang, you got weapons, you got ships.

longo: yeah i know, but actually once we knock out luminaro there is a raid that we can do, some of the gang members were part of another gang : the gang was led by a man named Lance.

zan: so u want us sneak in the base, asess the situation, and call in ur militia if necesary?

longo: correct, the problem is that im gonna need you guys and some of my own gang members to help. ill tell you all about it later.

bond goes in and destroys 2 more carriers. then all of a sudden the last 4 go into hyper space

longo: whoa mama! i guess they couldn't handle our forces. *luke radios to havoc, bond, longo and zan*

luke: hey a ship has landed outside the academy, it is carring luminaro and 3 sith.

longo: ok, the tension dragon and the venture come and follow me down to the planet. whoever has a lightsaber come and help me

havoc:what about me?

longo: you can lead the space battle here and zan, bond and i will fight down there

havoc: sounds like a good plan.

as the Gettysburg and tension dragon head to yavin 4 the venture destroys 5 tie bombers.

Obi:"I've cleared a couple areas in 'tie-bombing', but it looks like they're pulling out the big guns!"

*Transmits information on the new Super Death Star to Zan-Cool.*

Obi:"This is not good at all! It'd take a shot from my particle cannon to decimate that thing! Trouble is, I'm all out of particle charges!"

When Zan-Cool recieves the information on the new Super Death Star, he says to Obi Bond, "Blasted! This ship is 20 times more powerful than a regular Death Star. The shields on these ships are unbelievable. I think it will take more than particle cannons to penetrate the shields and let alone the armor."

*Zan-Cool shows Longo 2 Guns the information that Obi Bond sent him.*

*Because he's bored AutoCept joins the fray.*

AutoCept's sith friend had asked him to remove a sith lord called Luminaro Unduli.

Sighting his target he drops in the middle of them. The three sith activate their light sabers while Luminaro Unduli sits back and watches.

AutoCept smiles wickedly has he activates his custom tri-bladed lightsaber, which his sith master J'korus had built for him.

The siths where fast, but AutoCept's half chaize alien race made him faster. He quickly dispatches of them, but when he turns to look for Luminaro Unduli he was gone....

Havoc: Incoming Squadron from Death Star. Everyone, wedge formation, we gotta try to split them up. Go for the Bombers first

Pilot: Sensing energy working up inside Super Death Star.

Havoc: They're probably preparing to fire. Dammit where is that backup. OK team, we can't do anything about the Death Star, but for now, destroy that squadron.

*The yavin squadron goes into a triangle formation, with havoc at the point. They head straight twoard the Death Star Squadron, making it split up. The Tie Bombers start getting destroyed*

Havoc: Longo, how long till the cavalry arrives?

*Obi fuels the blaster cannons with the rest of the remaining particle cells.*

Obi:"Don't worry 'bout that Death Star, guys! It's as good as........"

*quickly fires blasters at full power, decimating the Death Star and the entire Imperial squadron forming a blockade to protect it.*

".......gone."

*Checks to make sure his blaster cannons weren't damaged.*

"Damn! Cannons have been cut!"

*gets back to the captain's seat.*

"Anyone still alive out there??? If anyone receives this message, I'm going back to the academy to repair my ship."

longo: hey guys if u want to, go to the yankee to get repaired, there is a pit droid team and their smarter than the ones back on tatooine.

zan: ok obi bond go to the yankee.

bond: sounds good, thanx longo.

longo: no prob also lets get back to the academy, i guess whats ever left has retreated

havoc: ok

Archived