Home

the war with luminaro unduli between longo 2 guns

Jeedii_zaarinn

Obi:"Oh it's interesting all right, you should see the store he has setup here."

Yogurt:"Obi Bond needs not training to use the schwartz. I trained him 5 days ago before he met you. The schwartz is strong with him......"

Obi:"Yeah, he's trained me before. Though I never used 'the ring' in battles, Master Yogurt has taught me many principles of combat used against most opponents."

Yogurt:"That is true, I have teached him many things since we last met. He knew there would be a war being fought against Luminaro Unduli. That is why he joined your cause, longo."

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

longo: my guess zan, is that we'll start training. and we be heading to the training rooms

yogurt: yes, longo. but first we must stop at the ring room. now please choose wisley.

zan: i want mine to be light blue. :cool:

havoc: ill want mine to be yellow

longo: ill be green. havoc, you may want to have another ring cuz when we fight we'll be using 2 sabers (one light saber and one ring)

zan: sounds good.

yogurt: now lets go to the training. u will be fighting holograms some troopers, sith, and dark helemet; heck i think he'll be the easiest. to destroy them, you must chop their heads off.

zan: very easy

longo, havoc, and zan walk into the small areana. there are 5 doors, all of a sudden several blue figures walk in and raise their blasters.

havoc: this is gonna be messy!!

the 2 jedi and havoc ignite their rings. they can feel the power of the schwartz in them!!!!!!!!

soon blaster bolts fill the room. longo jumps and chops off the head on one sith soldier, spins and chops off the hand off of another one then lops off the head.

zan dives and chops the legs off then force freezes the soldier and lops the head off of that one.

havoc jumps lands behind another one stabs him in the back and lops off his head.

then the room fills with several sith, they ignite their sabers, and havoc longo zan prepare for battle.

zan dives in and a sith throws lightning at him. zan is knocked out for a while. longo teleports himself behind a sith and lops off his arms, and lops off the head of the sith. havoc is interlocked with one sith-it seems like there is no hope for havoc when zan force pushes the sith to the ground and havoc lops that sith's head off.:sithm: only 2 more sith remain.

now longo goes and lops the head off one more and zan finishes the last. then at the 5th door darkhelmet comes out, lifts his helmet up, and it's the face of Rick Moranis!!!!

longo: oh no we got to face off rick moranis.

the voice of yogurt: hey i resemble mel brooks so whats the diffrence

zan: true

all of a sudden rick moranis a.k.a dark helmet fires a shot at havoc and longo, they are out of the fight with moranis.

longo: hey look at the bright side; he didn't shrink us!!

zan: i will take care of this 4eyed geek

Zan-Cool stands right it front of Dark Helmet, both his ring and lightsaber ignited. Zan-Cool swings his schwarts ring and then his lightsaber but Dark Helmet dodges both.

"Ha....you are too slow." says Dark Helmet.

Both, clash sabers.

Then Zan-Cool flips over Dark Helmet and slashes, but Dark Helmet blocks.

Dark Helmet swings his schwarts ring but Zan-Cool blocks.

Then Dark Helmet fires shots from his ring towards Zan-Cool.

Quickly, Zan-Cool reflects the shots, but one shot gets through and hits his arm. Zan-Cool screams. Right before Dark Helmet nearly beheads Zan-Cool, Zan-Cool uses his force speed and very quickly moves out of the way from Dark helmets schwarts ring. He then slashes Dark Helmet's right arm and quickly beheads him.

Obi:"How well do you think they'll fare against Luminaro Unduli, Master?"

Yogurt:"The schwartz cannot always predict the outcome of a battle, young Obi Bond. It all rests on these jedis to bring peace back to the galaxy once more. The fate of the entire universe is at stake! They must complete their training, or else we are all to be doomed........"

Obi:"I take it you mean they need the extra perceptionism to help them a bit."

Yogurt (coughs):"Yes. But they must be strong. It is the right side of the schwartz that must be pure enough to overcome the wrong side."

Yogurt:"You have much to learn, Zan-Cool Corizan. But, I will not always be the one to teach you. Sometimes you have to teach yourself how to overcome obstacles that a jedi may not be able to do. Look over there....."

Yogurt points to where Obi Bond is practicing his skills. Obi Bond uses the force to jump very high, but then he begins to fall a bit.

Yogurt:"Watch Obi Bond practice my teachings now. You may learn something."

Falling a little, Obi quickly manages to perform an "air jump."

Yogurt:"Obi has practiced what I call an Air Jump. It allows you to jump a second time while in the air. Go ahead and try that! Meanwhile, I'll be setting up my store where you can buy things from 'Spaceballs: The Movie.' "

Obi:"It takes alot of practice to actually perform one correctly. People usually get it right on the 5 or 6th try. Took me 6 tries to get it right when I trained here. Speaking of training, would you like to be my sparring partner (training buddy ;) )for this session?"

Obi shows Zan-Cool, Havoc, and Longo to the battleground simulator.

"This'll be good for the both of us. It will be a 1 on 1 in a battleground simulator. The battleground will vary on the type of warrior that enters. The Nar Shaddaa Streets simulator will be for us, Zan-Cool."

Obi steps into the Nar Shaddaa simulation chamber and waits for Zan to enter so that they can start training.

AutoCept walks thru the temple. Bodys of students are scaterd everywhere.

He walks up the steps to the top of the temple and sees Luminaro Unduli. "I have been waiting for you AutoCept" He says. "Your tri-bladed lightsaber is just what I need to control the secret powers of this temple."

With that AutoCept and Luminaro Unduli ignite their sabers and prepare for battle.....

A hand reaches from out of nowhere and catches Zan-Cool by surprise. The other hand, with blazing speed, takes Zan's lightsaber from its holster.

"I'm right here!!!"

Zan tries to pull his saber back with the help of the force, but Obi quickly grasped it firmly in both of his hands. Not letting go, Obi taunts Zan.

"You have to be as quick and strong as I am to get your saber back! The sith we'll be facing off against will be much stronger than me by far!"

Obi jumps, grabs a pocket of air, and performs an Air Jump. Zan uses the force to jump as high as Obi.

"Your determination to get back your saber is good, but is your will power any better?"

longo: hey havoc what training simulator do you want to do?

havoc: the energy room at the theed palace. lots of catwalks.

longo: cool

the jedi master and mercanry walk into the room. the room transforms into the hangar. there are the dead bodies of some soldiers that helped the queen liberate the palace. plus the broken bodies of the battle droids that were cut from qui-gon jinn and Obi-wan Kenobi. Havoc walks to the right door and it opens.

Receiving Zan's kick to the chest sent Obi Bond flying towards the roof of another building.

"Guess that answers my question! He's pretty good at timing a perfectly well-rounded kick!" Obi thinks to himself.

"Hey Zan! Look above yah!!!!"

With that said, Obi stealthily leapt to the same platform Zan jumped to, but they were farther apart. Turning on his cloaking device, Obi charges towards Zan at half of his maximum speed and then jumps, slamming into Zan with a perfectly rounded double backflip kick.

Zan's saber, now back in Obi's possession, ignites and Obi then ignites his own lightsaber, its glow burning orange. Forcefully, Obi walks in a sword dance movement, striking above and below Zan. Corizan calmly jumps away from the strike from below, and nearly avoids the strike from above.

Obi keeps attacking from different positions, hopefully forcing Zan into a corner.

"You're pretty good for a jedi. Wish to know what I am?"

"Tell me." Zan responds.

"I'm a Dark Jedi, but I can control the Dark Side powers to be used for good, and not evil. I am capable of controlling my powers!"

Archived