Home

the war with luminaro unduli between longo 2 guns

Jeedii_zaarinn

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ej: where is zan cool? but anywho bond, we're gonna have to think up of a new plan.

bond: ok

ej: now since havoc is knocked out, he is going to the infirmary to get better, and since i don't know where zan is, we're gonna have to go after luminaro ourselves.

*finally our 2 heroes have reached ej's house and tells a medic to take care of havoc. then mk came and tells ej there is a message waiting for him in the comm center.*

bond: i wonder what the message could be?

*ej plays the message and the picture of luminaro comes on*

luminaro: ah captian ej, i have ur pal zan-cool corizen. *shows zan being ready to drop in a carbonite pit* im afraid u may have to come to my lair and fight me for him.

bond: aw sithspit!!

ej: we'll take u on ur challenge

*cuts transmission* bond: so u got an other plan?

ej: yeah, we'll go to luminaro's lair, fight him, rescue zan, head home, and ill have a party here for when we are done. im afraid there is another threat right after this, so bond ur invited to join the gang and i for the next one.

ej: bond we'll take my ship, it's fast and we'll get to zan in time.

*so our 2 heroes went into the gettysburg and lifted off. as they flew to the hyperspace point bond and ej checked their weapons.*

bond: alot of firepower as he saw 2 mp-40s 2 crates full of german grenades, and 2 crates full of mp-40 ammo.

ej: yeah, but we'll need it for all the guards they got. plus the mp-40 is most effective than a musket.

bond right. hey heres the vector. *bond pushes in the lever to jump into hyperspace*

ej: now look i estimate they'll have 200 guards plus 100 technicians/workers, because we killed most of the soldiers at the battle for my house. about 50 of them are gonna be in the carbonite chamber. *pulls up a layout of luminaro's lair* here are a couple key locations to consider: 1. luminaro's throne room, 2. the carbonite chamber, 3. the hangar, 4. the weapon stock, and 5. the power generator room. now what we are going to do is first off land in the hangar, then on to the weapon stock pile, there we will grab some remote detonators and charges, set a couple in that room, then head to the generator room where when we escape that should blow the whole lair up. then we go to the carbonite room and free zan and battle luminaro. if luminaro escapes, he'll go directly to his throne room or to his personal hangar. bond once when we get to the carbonite chamber ill distract luminaro and u free zan, then u hop down the chute that leads to his hangar. *points to the correct chute* there i want u to blow up his ship that way he won't escape.

bond: ok

ej: if he escapes to the throne chute zan and i will go after him.

then all of a sudden, the gettysburg returns to normal space. and a dozen tie fighters and a crusier started firing on them.

bond: ill fly u fire

ej: cool powering up cannons now!

a tie fighter came right at them and ej fire the laser cannons right at it and blew up. bond did a uturn and ej fired a pair of torpedoes at the tie fighter and that blew up.

bond: were gonna have to go over to that crusier and destroy it.

ej: powering up super shields, and we're charging.

soon the cruiser fire at them, the gettysburg took major hits but the shields held well. ej fired tons and tons of torpedoes and soon the cruiser blew into smitheriens. then the other tie fighters blew up along with it. the gettysburg then landed at luminaro's hangar.

ej: so the adventure begins

Bond:"Let's go kick his Dark Jedi keister! Assuming you know what keister means."

Bond takes out his orange and red lightsabers and tosses the orange one to Capt. EJ.

Bond:"Sorry, but I like red better, even if it's a sign of pure evil! I'll let you keep the orange one!"

He lands the Gettysburg on the planet where Luminaro's base is located.

Bond:"We go according to your plans then, EJ."

ej: hey bond i got my blue lightsaber. plus im using my mp-40 and german grenades. *throws a bag of ammo and a bag of grenades to bond.*

bond: i rather use my lightsaber

ej: fine more fire power for me.

soon our 2 heroes headed off to the weapons stock room. but before they reached it 10 guards came out.

ej: now lets see the work of mp-40's! ej loaded the guns and let loose on the bullets. rut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut.

bond: lets see the lightsaber! bond activated his lightsaber. he flipped over a guard and cut his arm off. soon all the guards were dead.

ej: now we have finaly reached the weapons room. bond here is a bag for the explosives.

bond: right.

*ej and bond gathered up as many explosives they could and set 2 in the room for it to be destroyed.*

bond: lets move on to the generator room. hey ej heres a sniper rifle for u. u cover for me while i set the charges.

ej: ok

all 100 are shot-that is the guards. ok now we move onto the carbonite chamber. you will plant the last charges on luminaro's escape ship, so that way he won't escape. then u will meet zan and i in the throne room and finish the mission. u should give me ur orange lightsaber for zan.

*and now our 2 heroes set off to rescue zan*

Bond:"Ok, here. Take it. If it becomes damaged in any possible way, do not worry, I've got more where that came from!"

*Tosses Captain EJ his orange lightsaber.*

Bond:"Don't worry 'bout him escaping any time sooner. Just before the last battle against his forces at your house, I secretly planted a DET pack on all of his ships! They should go off in about 3 hours, which is just enough time to kill him and escape!"

all right bond, here we go.

*opens the door to the carbonite chamber* there in the yellow light is 50 men and luminaro. hanging over the carbonite pit is zan cool!!

luminaro: i see u have come to rescue zan.

ej: yes we have. *mean while bond uses a distraction technique and is able to release zan with out everyone noticing.*

ej: zan! catch!

zan: thanx *and ignites the lightsaber*

luminaro: what! ah 2 jedi and a dark jedi *flips over ej and ignites his lightsaber*

Archived