Home

the war with luminaro unduli between longo 2 guns

Jeedii_zaarinn

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the right hangar door opens and it reveals longo 2 guns. havoc takes out his ring saber and ignites it. longo takes out his lightsaber and ringsaber and ignites them.

havoc: no fair!

longo: well havoc, luminaro is gonna be using 2 sabers i hear.

havoc: ok

then havoc leaps forward and starts attacking longo. longo blocks and then parrys and blocks again. havoc leaps over longo and longo turns and blocks the swing from havoc. the 2 fighters fight until they reached the door that leads into the power room. then havoc jumps onto a catwalk and longo follows. they fight up there. longo takes a swing at havocs arm but not severing it. havoc nearly loses his saber. but grabs justin time. havoc then kicks longo off the catwalk and lands on his back. havoc jumps down and longo kicks him in the chin. havoc stumbles back and blocks another swing from longo. they fight till they reached the energy walls and time their way through without stopping. then the 2 fighters reached the open pit. longo takes swing after swing after swing, on havoc, but havoc blocks all of them. then havoc takes a swing at longo's stomach and longo falls to the ground. the room suddenly vanishes and longo is allright.

havoc has won the fight.

longo: great match, ready to face off against luminaro? now lets see how bond and zan are doing.

Obi foresaw Zan's attack and quickly sidestepped, then twirled around and stabbed Zan in the back. Zan dodged the attack. Obi had just barely missed him, but the schwartz saber was a little close to his opponent, giving off a minor scratch to the leg.

"You're doing better than I thought, Zan-Cool! You may just as well be powerful enough to defeat that sithspit of a coward, Luminaro Unduli and his army! I think you got potential!"

Zan-Cool then strikes above and below. Obi Bond blocks the attacks and quickly releashes his slashes. Two of them gives Zan-Cool a small scratch on both his right and left arm but Zan-Cool returns the favor to Obi Bond by giving him a small scratch on his left and right arm. Both clash schwarts rings and are pressing their schwarts rings towards each other. Zan-Cool quickly uses Force Speed and sweep Obi Bond with his right leg, but before Obi Bond hits the floor, Zan-Cool delivers a hard side kick to Obi Bond's stomach.

(Out of Character: If you want, I can change the post. Because I can't control your character. :) )

AutoCept swings his tri-bladed lightsaber furisly, this Luminaro Unduli was unlike any enemy AutoCept had ever faced.

AutoCept uses the dual ends of his blade to block, while pressing a attack with the third. But no matter how hard or fast he moved one of Luminaro Unduli's sabers was there to block.

As much as he hated to admit it, he was losing.

But prehaps it is posible to lose the battle yet win the war.

"You fight well Luminaro Unduli." He said. "But I grow tired of this."

With that AutoCept jumped back and slashed thru a pilliar. It came crashing down sealing AutoCept in.

He had to work fast. He turned around and begin cutting down thru the floor. He could already hear Luminaro Unduli's saber cutting thru the remains of the pilliar.

He broke thru the floor and into a cavern partly fill with water. He quickly ran down the cavern into the darkness.....

Obi nearly flied across the room after receiving a kick so hard, so he decided to enhance his ability by taking off his vest, revealing a jetpack. Now flying around with a jetpack, Obi darts in and out like a hummingbird and strikes multiple times at Zan, backing him into the same corner.

Finally Obi decides the training is complete and slowly lands, walks to a side panel on a computer monitor and shuts off the training simulation.

Before, Obi was bruised, battered, and bleeding. Now he regained regular form.

"Your lessons are complete, Zan. Now we must see what the others are doing......"

As Obi and Zan walk into the temple main room, Yogurt spots them and comes forward to talk.

Yogurt:"So, you have completed your training I see. Would you guyslike to buy anything from my store before you and the others leave for the Jedi Academy?"

Topshot responds,"No thanks, Yogurt. I have lots of the Space Ball stuff at my house on Sulon. You need to buy anything, Zan?"

Yogurt:"And it was a pleasure meeting all of you. Go in peace my friends, and one more thing..........May the Schwartz be with you!!!!"

(Yogurt does that thing where he shakes his head crazily.)

Resting outside in the desert, Obi Bond waits near his ship for the others.

"Well, it's time........"

longo: yes it is time. we now got the scwartz along with us, and now we'll head back to the jedi academy and heal the students and get their powers back

havoc: sounds like a good plan

bond: then what will we do after that?

longo: i have no clue, just go and find luminaro. we'll have to assemble an army and navy. i got my armada, zan u can lead the republic troops, havoc and bond, u can get any help.

as the gettysburg head away from yogurt's oasis and into hyperspace luminaro unduli is assembling his forces outside the claantani system

the gettysburg has landed out side the academy. the 4 heroes gather together and release the power of the scwartz onto the students, soon everybody has their powers back.

longo: looks like we saved the day.

zan: yep

just then mk-22 sends longo a message that luminaro is near claantani 2, the planet where longo's house and fortress is held.

zan: looks like we won't have to find luminaro- he is gonna attack ur stronghold.

longo: allright here is the plan- im gonna contact my armada and the militia that's stationed at my house, zan u stay here and come with reinforcements, my militia will be split into 3 groups-havoc, bond, and i will lead each division. zan before the battle starts i want u in the war room at my house. i will explain the rest of the plan to u.

zan: ok i got it.

bond: we'll each go into our ships. longo, bond and i will meet up with u in ur war room.

longo: ok

the three ships depart from the academy and zan starts assembling the troops.

now the 3 ships have landed at longo's private hangar, and longo, bond, and havoc come out from their ships. they then head to the war room at longo's house and starts discussing plans.

havoc: so where is the battle gonna take place?

longo points to the orchard, the field in front of the cannons, and the wheat fields.

bond: alot of ground.

longo: yes it is, here is the plan: their are gonna be 3 points; the orchard, the field, and the wheat field. the 3 of us are gonna lead 3 groups of about 1,000 men each, i will head for the field, bond u get the orchard, and havoc u will get the wheat field. im afraid the larger force is gonna be right at the field where im at. the 2 of u will attack them from the left and the right once u finish at ur locations. by then zan cool corizen will ambush them from behind and he will have bombers drop bombs down on luminaro's transports. do u got the plan?

havoc and bond: yes

longo: mk, relay this plan to zan cool and also send a message to the gang at helms deep to protect the station in case luminaro tries to attack it.

after recieveing contact from zan longo talks to him

longo: i am not sure when the attack will start. i have moniters here and at the station. right now the 3 of us are preparing for battle, gathering weapons powering up the shields and getting the militia ready.

bond: longo what weapons are we using?

longo: im using my musket and flint lock pistols. u guys are welcome to use any weapons that we got; muskets, german grenades, mp-40s, m-1 rifles. i advise u not to use ur lightsaber or ring saber, save them for the real fight when we come across luminaro.

havoc: fine with me

bond: what will be the outcome of the battle?

longo: many people will get shot; i have personal shields for all of us if u want to use them

((OOC: My character relies on gut instinct when there's danger. He wouldn't say "what if we got shot?" Instead, I ask you nicely, Jeedi Zaarinn, to edit that quote to sound more like "What do you predict will be the outcome of this war?" Something a wise man would say, please. I apologize if you feel insulted in any way that I might have hurt you.))

Archived