Home

This place looks fun.

Rogue Nine

Rogue, it would be both an honor and a priviledge to have you with us. What you do is fill out this form, and the FAQ and Code Of Conduct, should answer most of your questions.

Currently Jedi220 is working on the updated list, we are having some difficulty hunting down our older members. And it continues to grow while we work on it.

Any other questions feel free to pm me. ;)

Now all we need is Rogue15 and Redwing here and we're all set for the top posters!:D

Anyway,you can join. And since I am a truent officer..

*ahem*

You're in.

Just sign the database stuff,and you'll be a Jedi Master(can get a padawan).

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Ooh. Neato.

Is there a full roster of members somewhere? And should I fill out the little survey thinger?

First Question: Sort of. I'm compiling it.

Second Question: Yes. That's how I get your info, it emails it to me.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Actually the best way to find a padawan, is to advertise the academy to all new members in every area of LucasForums. Sometimes it is not that clear, but LFJA is not restricted to jk2. We are hosted by jk2, because our core members concieved the idea of the academy within jk2. Normally once they enlist, they post some sort of Q & A type thread here, and the selection process begins. Finding a padawan learner takes time. It took me nearly two months. Graduation of a padawan takes even longer.

Archived