Home

Did You Know???

leXX

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those acronyms concerning the F word are most likely just stories. The word probably came from the Middle English word, "f*cken", meaning to strike, move quickly, penetrate or from the German, "ficken", meaning approximately the same thing. A related word may be the Middle Dutch, "fokken", to strike, copulate with.

Strange laws:

Every citizen of Kentucky is required by law to take a bath at least once a year.

It is against the law to whale hunt in Oklahoma. (Think about it...)

You can't plow a cotton field with an elephant in North Carolina.

In Lehigh, Nebraska it's against the law to sell donut holes.

In New York State, it is still illegal to shoot a rabbit from a moving trolley car.

In Saudi Arabia, a woman reportedly may divorce her husband if he does not keep her supplied with coffee.

Originally posted by leXX

Strange laws:

In Saudi Arabia, a woman reportedly may divorce her husband if he does not keep her supplied with coffee.

Does that work the other way round?

In the UK u must practice archery every sunday

i believe its cheltenham where u can shoot a welshman legally on a tuesday (or 1 day of the week)

Originally posted by Clem

Does that work the other way round?

Dunno.

There are more insects in one square mile of rural land than there are humans on the entire earth.

Fleas can accelerate 50 times faster than the space shuttle.

If two flies were left to reproduce without predators or other limitations for one year, the resulting mass of flies would be the size of the Earth.

The male of one species of insect related to the praying mantis can only reproduce after the female has bitten off his head.

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

Man is the only animal that sleeps on its back

i dunno about this one, my cat seems to do it ALL the time.

:confused:

some useless facts about my home state:

• Pennsylvania was the first colony to legalize witchcraft.
  • In Morrisville, Pennsylvania, women need a legal permit before they can wear lipstick in public.
  • There is a town called Intercourse in the state of Pennsylvania.
  • Lancaster County (Pennsylvania) has more residents than the entire state of Wyoming.
  • Indiana County (Pennsylvania) is called the 'Christmas Tree Capital of the World'.
  • Pennsylvania is ranked first in the United States in production of potato chips, mushrooms, and sausage.
  • The first streetlights in America were installed in Philadelphia around 1757.
  • In Frackville, Pennsylvania a woman filed for divorce because her husband insisted on 'shooting tin cans off of her head with a slingshot'.
  • The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.

Originally posted by leXX

If two flies were left to reproduce without predators or other limitations for one year, the resulting mass of flies would be the size of the Earth.

thats how dorset was populated ... incestuous

heck, i only know usefull stuff!:D

wait...

1.the japanese equavelent of a smilie : ) is this: (^.^)

2.japanese smilies can smoke: (-.-)y-~~~~~

3.to have a phobic with the pope is called Papaphobia

4.to have a phobic with your mother-in-law is called Pentheraphobia:D

5.the most used oxymoron word is "Microsoft Works" followed by "Healthy Tan"

:D :D

Archived