Home

Lets start a bar Fight!!!

Darth Zaius

*parries Slayne with the Soul Reaver* I didn't destroy it. boinga did. *hits one of Slayne's sabers from his hand and continues fighting him* Not that you should attack him. *knocks the other saber away from Slayne* Then again, you shouldn't of attacked me either. *strikes Slayne down for 5 posts*

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Catches & reconnects saber*

*Walks over to where Psion struck down Darth Slayne*

You killed a sith! Though, he did attack first and lose...

*Homer sabers Psion*

You'll get no such opportunity from me

Psion is down for 3 posts

*Corran sees Death_Jedi blasting away at some Sith with lightning, eyes blazing with power*

"Death... you know that as a Jedi, I cannot allow such blatant use of the Dark Side to continue unimpeded."

*Corran leaps in front of the streams of lightning. Several of them hit him, and he raises his hands to absorb the rest. His face twitches and beads of sweat form on his forehead from the pressure.*

"Stop.... *gasp*.... it!"

*Death_Jedi doesn't stop it.*

*Corran brings his hands together, drawing all of the lightning strands together and fusing them into one. Then he sends the mighty power back at Death_Jedi.*

*Death_Jedi is blasted backwards into some tables. Sparks of lightning fly off him.*

Death_Jedi is down for 4 posts, and lightning immobilizes anyone who comes near him for 2 posts

*hits Corran in the forhead* I realize that wasn't your fault but now we're even.

*hacks through a few stormtroopers*

*sees MDB fight Homer*

*decides to blackjack MDB with the buttend of the Soul Reaver*

MDB is out for 3 posts*

Finally enters the atmoshere in the Delorean...it begins to break apart under the intense heat. First the flux capacitor fails, then the flying thingies on thw wheels go...

oh dear me please no.....

leaps at the last secind onto a passing TIE fighter, then kills the pilot and hijaks the fighter. He then prepares to go to the bar, maybe with an edge this time...hehehe...

*Rizes up from the ground with sparking eyes*

"Where is that Jedi"?

*death feels a burning pain on his arm and he turns around and Sec had wounded him with his saber*

"OW ....grrr u will pay for that"

*Fires some lightning into Sec's Saber and its smashes into lots of little pices*

"Hehehe if i was you i would start running now"

*But he dosnt run and he trys to take Death on with the force

he fires some lightning at death

But Death just puts out his hand and obsorbs it*

"mmmmmm thats good"

*Then Death Force pushes Sec all the way back to the bar and he lands on homer, and homer (the sith NOT jedi like Sec) gets angry at him.

arrives in his :tied: and begins strafing the bar... he he....

Homer is out 2 posts froma laser injury. Corransec is dead 3 because hwe was shot. MydnightPsion is exhausted for 1 posts from fighting the TIE.

Boinga1 spots incoming :awing:. A full wing (36 ships), in fact.

Holy *****.

Boinga1 is fleeing the :awing: for 4 posts.

*wakes up and streches as bones and musckes move and crack from being in the same place for a long time*

bah nothing new, no fresh meat to kill... oh well

*Darth Zaius falls asleep for 3 posts, undisturbed or else everybody shall face utter Doom from the not so wake up and smell the cofee one*

Hey Boinga... is it possible to kill someone when they're already dead? I personally wouldn't think so.

*Corran's body reforms itself and he drags himself up, igniting his saber as he does so.*

"It seems this place is in a little need of order."

*Corran twirls his saber around, then dives at Death_Jedi. Death is too busy playing Xbox to notice Corran, so he cleaves the Xbox in two. Death starts to get up, but Corran impales him on his saber.*

Death_Jedi has a gaping hole in his chest for 2 posts

"Hey, Zaius, feel free to wake up and start rightfully prodding buttock. These people are invading your cantina! Show them who's top Sith!"

*Bursts through the door with a brand-spankin-new body and deflects random blaster bolts from M.D.B*

Youre gunna be sorry you did that Psion!

*Walks quietly up behind a rather busy Psion and and promtly impales him with a pair of red sabers, knocking him out for four posts*

I told you so!

*Force pushes a crazy Captain Wilson back into a wall, putting his lights out for one post*

MWAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHHH!!!

*Starts spraying the room with lightning, careful to avoid hitting any Sith*

Archived