Home

Lets start a bar Fight!!!

Darth Zaius

*using mystical powers of shassuco transports crow to the mystical realm of unnamed flames*

shasso susso walla walla ko ko

*crow in a realm where squirrels run free and birds are as big as trees*

LOL

crow lost in the imagination of glaive, out for 5 posts (thats the max number of posts isn't it)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, revan, you ARE a noobie. 8 posts isn't within the rules. For someone who plays games (You say you're a jock), you sure do have a bit of difficulty following rules. And as for the intimidating over the internet, I don't know who you talk to online, but they must not have much common sense if you're little bully-online tactics worked, and I won't be intimidated by you or anyone who thinks that its cool to threaten people they don't even know. I put up with it my freshman year in highschool and I almost put that jackass jock in the hospital, so YOU can BLOW ME. And the last person to call me a geek for playing D&D also got beaten, so you're stereotypes are what make you a geek.

Ta.

*beats the noobie jock revan to within an inch of his life*

*revan is on the ground crying and dying for 5 posts*

*Picks up Rocket Launcher*

*Shoots it at Kain*

Oops! No rockets!

Takes a pie and smashes it at Kain

Kain is feeling insulted for 2 posts.

Sabretooth is off to get some rockets for 1 post.

BTW, if it so that whoever attacks Kain gets out for 5 posts, it's not fair! Kain will be invincible and that is outta the rules.

Originally posted by sabretooth

BTW, if it so that whoever attacks Kain gets out for 5 posts, it's not fair! Kain will be invincible and that is outta the rules.

lol, I was just pissed at the time. Sorry about that:D

[this does not count toward awakenings, lets try not to flood this up with these again, eh fellas?]

*sees DarksideDjembe slosed*

*walks over and begins to chat to DarksideDjembe*

BORING

*starts sword fight*

*chops darkside arm off*

Ha i win

darkside-no you haven't

yes i have i chopped your arm off

darkside-its just a flesh wound i've had worse

*glaive continues to remove limps from darkside*

darkside- ok we'll call it a draw then

*glaive walks off*

darkside-ohh running away eh come back here you coward i'll bit your legs off.

darkside without limps for 2 posts

(Monty Pithon Eh?)

swgbking walks in the bar, and notices the bloodstained walls. He walks over to the bar, and pushes Darkside of a bar stool, and then sits on it.

"What a slaughter house, what fun"

He grabs one of Darside's limbs and throws it at Glaive as he is walking away, knocking him over for 1 post.

o is that so kain? if its so illegal than yd u still stay out for 8+ posts? kinda dumb there man. and you actually thought i was talkin about u when i made my sig? nope! and i'm actually 27, and bench 279 lbs. so back off, I could kick your ass anyday.((I've just about ripped a guys arm off the last time i got in an actual fight, so im serious about not messing with me)) no offense,

truce?oh and i wasn't calling you a geek, nerd, handbasher, meat packer or anything like that, so i was just sayin sh*t in my sig, so dont worry bout that!

((at least it would end our fighting!!*in real life anyway, not the fight*))

"hmm.... arm ripped off eh? ive got something that'll fix that!" Whips out a bar stool and beats swgbking sensless. then shoves his hand down throat, placing a few things in there and ripping his trachea out

swbking is babling sensless for 2 posts and Kain is unable to speak and chokes on his own vomit for 3 posts

((c? i didnt keep u from talkin in retaliation, otherwise it woulda been 5 posts!))

Actually, revan, I stayed out for howmanyeverposts because I don't come here day after day after day checking to see whos on who and whats going where, so nyeh on you.

And I don't care how much you can bench or if you THINK you can kick my ass, cuz we'll never know, so nyeh again.

[this post does not count toward awakenings]

:fist:

GOD DAMN PEOPLE!! READ THE GOD DAMN RULES!!

*brings down the artifical mod console and kills Crow*

Crow is DEAD until Homer, Topshot, or I decide he ISN'T

The last legal post toward downtime was revan's.

............................................................ :dozey: .... you know what this whole thing has gone on for long enough and it's become as repetative as a poorly designed videogame... call a truce? let's call a total cease fire in here, clean up the bar, repair all the broke chairs, clean up the blood, and collection all the missing teeth that belong to various people, and head on home so you can all get some sleep and sober up and hopefully find a better use for your time because obviously some of you need to find a healthier hobby... :dozey:

thread closed. have a nice day. don't bother argueing with it, it's done, no way to get it back open.

Archived