Home

Lets start a bar Fight!!!

Darth Zaius

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*topshot scans the ruined cantina. Hearing footsteps behind him, he turns to see Kain approaching him*

topshot: Oh no. Every time you turn up something monumental and terrible happens. I don't think I have the stomach for it.

Kain: No drama this time, topshot.

topshot: You are persistant, crossing the battle field like this to follow me. Still waiting for that coin of yours to land on its edge?

Kain: I'm biding my time. *glances at the ruined cantina* I see that Crow has played a little trick on you.

topshot: Yes.

Kain: Perhaps...Or maybe he's trying to turn your anger onto me.

topshot: My anger doesn't need turned, Kain. If I thought destroying you would change anything, I would do it this instant.

Kain: I knew you'd see through him, topshot. Make no mistake though, topshot - you and I are now in great danger.

topshot: You talk as though we're allies.

Kain: Regardless of your sentiments, topshot, in their eyes, we are.

topshot: Well, they're certainly trying to destroy me, Kain, there is no doubt of that. I don't think they know how to kill me.

Kain: You mustn't underestimate them, topshot.

topshot: And who is this diabolical 'they' to which we keep referring? If there's some grand conspiracy going on, the right hand doesn't seem to know what the left hand is doing. Even Crow seems to be caught out at every turn.

Kain: Crow is a puppet, topshot - haven't you realized that? Thats the sweetest irony in all this - the Cantina's 'great manipulator' is their plaything. But the ones pulling the strings haven't showed their faces, yet. We must tread very carefully...

*Kain vanishes, leaving topshot alone infront of the ruined cantina alone*

*appears behind Crow and shakes his head*

Simple pathetic creatures...Vorador was right...*turns and shakes his head some more*...stay out of human affairs...*runs Crow throgh when he's distracted and vanishes before Crow even hits the ground*

Archived