Home

Lets start a bar Fight!!!

Darth Zaius

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*makes the admin console to where if anybody hacks it, tries to hack it, or even thinks about it, they die...period...and theres nothing anyone can do about it...cept me...and Homer...so deal...cheating s*

wildjedi thinks about it... dies

(out for three posts):D

*grabs Crow from the back of the neck and snaps it like a twig*

*Death gets crafty and tries to stake Kain, who turns in utter disbelief to the sheer audacity to the attack*

*grabs Death by the face and forces his head back, snapping his neck*

Crow is dead for 2 posts and Death is dead for 2 posts

Should Crow or Death choose to ignore me again and post before there 2 posts are done, I WILL get a moderator here. I think this has gone on long enough and I'm sure a moderator is JUST waiting for a complaint. I don't wanna seem like a dick, but its kinda retarted when the same 2 people post 10 posts in a row right after each other. A little downtime never hurt anybody.

I'll make it easy for you to understand, Crow: He's pissed off, and if you're not going to say how long a person is knocked out, all heck will bust loose. He seriously means it. You do not want to piss 'im off even more than he already is, trust me.

*stands up*

Oh good, rules are back...

*produces double-bladed lightsaber from under his cloak & ignites it*

Hehehe, this'll be fun

*senses an attack from behind, spins and attacks*

Coat Rack is down for 4 posts

Hmmm.....coulda sworn I was being attacked....

*Joe's club comes flying across the room & strikes Homer in the head*

THEEEERE it is....

Homer falls over, out for 2 posts

*gives a sigh of relief as order is returned...kinda*

*sits at the last table standing, the old Moderator table, and orders some drinks*

*watches from afar*

*has a discussion with Crow about the rules*

Basically, if someone says your down, you cannot post until that number of posts is done with, not including the attack post and the revive post. Its rather simple and makes the experience a bit more enjoyable. And yes joe, knocking yourself out is okay. Homer made a living off of doing it before.

Crow, take your revenge out on topshot for dropping you before you could even fight back! GET HIM!!

Originally posted by topshot

*Picks up and uses an ax to clobber Crow.*

Since rulez are back into play, let's get down to the, how should I say this, "nitty-gritty."

Crow's out for 1 post.

REVENGE. (Like kain said) ;)

*suddenly, hundreds of det packs around topshot* Muahahahaha!!!

*3.... 2.... 1. KA-BOOM!!!*

*Topshot and the whole bar flies to another planet. and topshot got squashed by the bar as it landed on his head* :p

Archived