Home

Howdy! (Introductory)

GreenJediGrinch

In the meantime, I'll settle here in my chair, and have some chocolate gnorts, and don't care about crawling the forums for details slipped out from the devs, that will be changed anyway by the time I'll play the retail version.

Yes, why crawl the forums when you can get every dev post, AND chat at the click of a button, all sorted out for you. :D

Visit SWGalaxies.Net and all you really need to know about the game can be found there. :)

Originally posted by AcidArrow

Just thought I'd drop by and say hello. So....... .. ... . .... .... . . . . . . . [drumroll]

HELLO

:-)

hi there...

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.

Please Read this before you post!

If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:

*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts*

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

Originally posted by GreenJediGrinch

Jan,

I like my blood pressure to stay low....thats why I don't click them. :)

But, since I've been accepted as a columnist for this site....maybe I need to start reading more of them so I can get my temper fired up and write some tentilating columns. :p

I myself have also been accepted as a columnist. I actually put a comment on your article there as well, as Deft. Anyway, I was going to throw some L33t speech in here about how much the jedi rules suck, how I think that the devs should bow to my every whim and how every WompRat should drop 1,000,000 credits, but hey, I'm far too busy flipping burgers for that. ;P

j/k about that anyway. If any of you missed Grinch's first article, here is a link for you:

http://www.swgalaxies.net/articles/article.php3?article_id=19

Archived