Home

Luka's Revenge: Sequel to Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar

Katarn07

Rules

1. Everyone plays their own characters. You can also play roles of common enemies such as Stormtroopers, Rodians, Weequays, etc.

2. Keep it in the Star Wars realm. (By this I mean do moves that you will see basically in a Star Wars movie/game...you can still be a character that is not based on a Star Wars character)

3. No Godmode

4. I will be controlling 2 PCs, Wra'fo and Katarn07, both who have bios and statistics in the character database.

Thank you (These rules ripped from Darth NeoVenom's RPG, except the last one

Luka's Revenge

It is days after the events of the first chapeter in the saga. Katarn07 has gotten his arm fixed and was promoted for his bravery in his aid with Teraytiro. He has been partnered up with his Rodian friend, Wra'fo, and is assigned to destroy the remainer of the drugs of Teraytiro's.

Luka, brother of Guro (former head Lt of Teraytiro, killed by Katarn07) has set up a trap just for Katarn07 to bring honor to his brother's death. He has hidden the drugs all over the undercity of Coruscant where he hopes he may target Katarn07 and kill him.

Katarn07 and Wra'fo sit in a booth together in a small restaraunt called AJ's Place. They have a nerf steak split between the two of them, and each have an empty glass.

"So, what new leads did you find while I was away Wra'fo?"

"Nothing new Gunny. The Vault was nearly destroyed when the base went up, but I can see Luka is still adding to it. Something is up. The drugs have been relocated. But where..."

"Yeah, that is the problem. I posted an ad on the holonet like you asked, looking for mercenaries to help out. I don't think you'll get a reply though. You didn't offer a reward."

Wra'fo gets a Juri Juice from the droid waitress, "Aren't there those honest ones out there willing to do it out of the goodness of their hearts, Gunny? What has happened to the Galaxy? Honestly..."

Katarn07 takes his drink as well and responds, "Shutup, Wra'fo. There may be a few. You know we made a few friends that didn't end up trying to kill us on that last mission."

"Fett and Moonknight?"

"Yeah. I'm sure Zo will be willing to help us out. You know her, she does stuff for justice, not money. She did all that work for the NRI with no reward, besides not being arrested."

"Umm. That was personal. I'm sure Luka is doing the same for you. He has no thought of money with the drugs, it's a trap for..."

"Yeah, I know. But I have to help my buddy out." Katarn07 finishes his steak, "If no one arrives here by the end of the day, we're doing this on our own. NRI has deadlines you know..."

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katarn07 dismisses Curtan and heads out to meet Zofire. "Zo. What are you doing here? And if you're replying to the ad, I just posted a few hours ago. It's nice to see you though."

Wra'fo is still in the restaurant finishing his drink when he eyes both Curtan and a man in the booth. The shadows are distorting his vision as to who it is.

He has no time to. A group of 5 Rodians walk in, with a pale skinned Trandoshan. Each have blasters drawn. Wra'fo decides to slouch in the booth. His weapons skills are low. he gets out his comlink, "Gunny. Get back in here. We have a situation."

"What?"

"Luka's men have tracked you to AJ's. If they see me though..."

"I'm on my way."

Katarn07 looks to Zofire, "Well, regardless as to why you are here, would you mind helping Wra'fo out?"

Catrun stumbles over to the Rodian group.

In slurred speech, he says,

"Heh, sorry guys... ole D's isn't here... eh, why would you think to find him here? Haha."

The Rodians just look at eachother.

"Well...maybe you arn't here for D after all...I'm gonna go finish ma meal! Fr... bleh....feel free to pay for...all of it..yeah, har har!"

When Cartun stumbles back to his table, he drops a flat, metal object on the ground.

Wra'fo sees Curtan drop the object and raises an eyebrow, but blaster fire erupts by in the door way. Two Rodians go down, the rest try to flee.

Katarn07 grabs one, and tries to pull him in, but the Trandoshan kicks him aside. Katarn07 goes down; blood comes from his mouth and nose.

Wra'fo decides to get up now and fire a few shots at the group's backs.

Another Rodian goes down, but before he can fire any more shots, both the last Rodian and the Trandoshan flee.

Wra'fo turns to the shadowy booth, but the small silver object Curtan dropped catches his eye. Katarn07 stands up, "Thanks Zo... Uhh, my head."

"Gunny," Wra'fo starts. He tilts his head in the direction of Curtan.

Katarn07 sits down in the booth with the man, "So. You knew those bunch, did you?" He turns to the droid waitress, "Could you get me some Java Juice for this fine gentleman."

"Sure thing, hun."

Wra'fo motions for Zo to sit at the table and help them out.

*the manager goes to jokemaster´s booth*

Manager: are you going to order anything?

Jokemaster: no.

Manager: Do you have any money?

Jokemaster: No

Manager: Then move to the bar, the booths are for paying customers only

*jokemaster picks up his stuff and goes to the bar, sitting on a stool in front of the couter.*

"Well, heh heh, I didn't exactly KNOW them...just seems my ole buddy draws attention to those Rodians quite often. I'm supposed to find some old group of his here..but..shhhh...he told me to watch out for 'em...because they can turn on you reeeal fast! Har har!"

"Say...you look like you could use some... 'help.' "

Cartun pulls out a flat, metal object out of his pocket.

"See this? This is a key to my back office of my shop. I only have two on me, but I have some 'goods' back there you may be interested in. I don't just offer this to ANYbody! It's yours for only 10,000 credits, quite a deal, might I add!"

"Like?" Katarn07 asks. "I'm not in the mood for games. I'll take it, though. Thanks alot. Then this buddy must be, D?"

Wra'fo nudges him before Cartun responds, "Uhh, Gunny. Isn't that J.. Jokemaster?"

"I thought you said you sobered up!"

Katarn07 looks to the bar and mumbles, "Son of a Gundark. I thought he had..."

Katarn07 leaves and says to Jokemaster, "Hey, buddy. I though you died."

Wra'fo looks to Cartun as he pretends to adjust his shoe, but secretly takes the other key from the floor, "I see. Well, we will visit your shop sometime in the near future. Just contact us on the holonet. I'm usually logged on most of my days. We'll get back to you."

Wra'fo allows Zofire in and sees a Rodian and human coming into the bar, "Jeez. You'd think we're on Rodia!"

The human spots Zofire and looks at her and then to his Rodian companion, "That is Fett?"

The Rodian nods and the two go to the booth, "Excuse me. We must borrow Zofire."

Wra'fo nods slowly, "OK." He whispers to Zofire, "Be careful. Here, take this. I'll contact you as to what it is."

He hands her the second key.

The human looks at Zofire. He is in his early 20s and nods, "So. You are Zofire Fett. You have no idea how long I've been lookg for you. My Rodian pal is the brother of the guy you killed last week."

The Rodian raises his hands from his belt, "I'm not here for revenge. You did me and my family a favor."

The human continues, "I traced you down to Concord Dawn, but found your parents had sent you to a planet called Ziltenia. I had no idea you were raised by foster parents. Anyhow, I have come to meet one of my last remaining relatives."

The news takes Zofire by surprise. Concord Dawn? Releative? The man offers his hand, "I am Brad. Brad Mereel. The name may not sound familiar to you, but trust me, I know we are blood related. I am your older cousin..."

Brad looks around the bar for a minute before answering, "I contacted you mother, your real mother. Your father is dead. He died a right after you were born in an Imperial attack. The Mereel family and Fett family are scattered about. To my knowledge, you and Boba are the only ones still doing the Mandalorian thing. I can tell you yur family heretige. It'll take time though. I thought you'd ask, so I prepared this."

Brad reaches into his travel bag he has in his hand and a datapad falls out. Brad quickly replaces it before Zofire can see anything on it. He then takes out another pad, "Here. Our family tree. Or what is known of it."

The pad contained info about Zofire's family. Her father was a Mandalorian Commando who married a woman sister to Jaster Mereel.

"Jaster changed his name to Boba Fett, after he killed a fellow Journey-man on Concord Dawn. That is where he and you come from. Read on."

Zofire's parents moved from the battle field where the Mandalorian Commandoes fought their last battle with the Jedi, prior to the Clone Wars. Together, they lived in solitude in the wilderness. The Empire made their rise, and 7 years before Battle of Yavin, Zofire was born. She was moved to her father's cousins house on Ziltenia along with his armor.

"I think you know the rest. I am Boba Fett's son, Brad. I go by the name Mereel, though. It's less conspicous. Your surname, Fett, is your mother's maiden name, being sister to Boba... Now that I have found you, I thought we could get to know eachother more. I have lived alone on Concord Dawn for years until I found your mother. What do you say?"

Katarn07 frowned. Had the drugs set in? Possibly. This was definately Jokemaster.

"Hey, Jokemas... Jack. Jack Ryan?"

He turns to his companions at the table and looks back at him, "Sorry. My mistake."

Katarn07 sits by Wra'fo after Zofire leaves to meet Brad, "Get into the Vault soon. Find out all you can about these drugs."

Wra'fo nods, "Sure thing Gunny. I wonder who that guy is your friend is talking to."

Katarn07 turns to see Brad Mereel drop a datapad of some sort and quickly hide it. He squinted his eyes to get a better look at it. It was old, had a coat of rust on it, and a faded emblem on the back of it.

He shakes his head, "I have no clue. I guess we'll soon find out, won't we?"

Brad says to her before she goes back to the booth where Katarn07 and Wra'fo are waiting, "You can visit her, on Concord Dawn. I can take you to see her. Of course..." He sees the dead bodies on the floor and Cartun in the booth, "It appears you are busy. Contact me here."

He hands her a second data pad, "That has info on my whereabouts on days of the week and time. I am a busy man. Just got into the family buisness, you know..."

He and his Rodian companion leave.

Katarn07 looks to her, "Who was that? My Force skills in eavesdropping aren't to great..."

He looks at the datapad and sees it is a brand new pad, with sleek silver finish and a green font against black monitor. He looks to Zofire, "He must be rich. The NRI doesn't use equipment like this..."

"Hmm, you guys seem a bit busy. I think...

*A light shows up on a small device on his belt*

"Oops! Someone's trying to contact me. You fellows have an excellent day. Hope to see you at the shop soon!"

*Cartun gives directions to the shop and beings to walk about, but stops at another table*

"Say, you guys seem like you could use some help. Perhaps you'd like to take a look at my 'goods' at my shop sometime. I don't offer this to just ANYone you know! Har har."

The group ignores Cartun.

Archived