Home

Luka's Revenge: Sequel to Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar

Katarn07

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well, I know you must be going through alot right now so I won't expect your help for awhile. Hope you are yourself soon Zo, and your life get's back in order..."

Katarn07 and Wra'fo leave the bar together after one last look to Jokemaster. They take off in the Sable Dove, "Hmm, we may need some help on this after that guy screwed up Zofire's life. Ideas?"

OCC: This RPG is going to sit here for a while until Darth NeoVenom returns, because Zofire Fett is essential to the main story I had in mind... Sorry for those who cared.

((OOC: just let me bring one character back))

*The contact, Ding Clark walks into the NRI building, having just finished basic operative training*

Ding: Anything going on?

Secretary: Yeah, we need info on the drug.

Ding: Who requested that?

Secretary: I think you know him, names Katarn

Ding: Who doesn't know Kyle?

Secretary: not him, his clone

Ding: He's the guy who helped me get out, what would he want with it?

*secretary shrugs and Ding goes to work, trying to hack into the digital Vault*

(Out of Character: Sorry for the wait. It'z just that I'm going through a lot at the moment. I have good news. Things are improving little by little. Thank you for your patience.)

After seeing Katarn07 and Wra'fo leaving. Zofire thinks about the whole situation with Brad Mereel. She then heads towards her ship and sits in inside, getting her thoughs cleared.

She then speaks to R9, "This is all coming to quickly for me. I need time. As soon as I come up with a decision. I'll contact Gunny and Wra'fo. Then I'll contact Brad Mereel."

R9 moans sadly.

OCC: Cool. Hope things turn out well, Neo. ;)

Wra'fo thinks for a moment, "My brother is still in that organization. He is under Luka's command. I can send him a message for help. He may have some info."

Katarn07 nods, "Yeah, maybe. But he's a sabacc dealer. What are the chances?"

Wra'fo shrugs, "I dunno. It's worth a shot."

The Sable Dove enters a traffic lane.

After receiving the request for help from the holonet, Topshot struts into AJ's restaurant, passing a strange yet somehow familiar guy walking out of the bar.

Hmmm........do I know that guy? Puzzling. I swear I met him somewhere before. Memory's not clear, though. Oh well.........

Topshot:"Waiter, get me a cold Corellian beer."

Waiter at the bar counter:"As you wish, sir."

He then notices a couple people having a conversation. One of 'em appears to be an exact copy of Kyle Katarn. Topshot then walks over and introduces himself.

EDIT:

Topshot:"Heard yah guys needed some mercenary help! I presume that you Katarn07 and Wra'fo. Am I not correct?"

Jokemaster: let me see

--------

Rodian 1: She's giving him something, shoot her

*Rodian 2 tries to shoot Zofire with his sniper rifle, but hits the datapad instead, destroying it before jokemaster can read anything*

--------

*jokemaster's instincts kick in after seeing the datapad suddenly explode, he quickly ducks, and starts looking for cover*

Topshot, startled by a small explosion, looks out a nearby window.

Topshot:"Great! Just great! Of all this time, it had to Rodians!"

Katarn07:"You got a problem with Rodians?"

Topshot:"Yeah, a little bit of one. Zolex of the Scythehunters."

Katarn:"Scythehunters? Who are they?"

Topshot:"An infamous gang of murderous bounty hunters. Zolex was a Rodian assigned to assassinate myself and a brother of mine, Obi Bond. The Empire placed a stamp on our heads for stealing their secret plans for a new and enhanced Death Star."

Zofire runs towards her ship, dodging the shoot fired by the Rodians. She then gets her modified desruptor rifle and stands near the ramp of the Slave II.

She then contacts Katarn07, "Gunny, Jokemaster and I are under fire outside on the hanger. We have the know the locations of these attackers."

Before all of the events happening, AJ contacts Katarn07, "Some guy here is looking for ya. Responding to an ad on the holonet."

Katarn07 returns and sits in the booth awaiting the man's arrival.

Katarn07 turns to Topshot, "Obi Bond? Name sounds familiar? No time to think, my friend is in trouble. Can you help me with these goons? We need them alive if possible..."

Wra'fo leaves with his E-11 drawn, "Hurry up, Gunny! Zofire and Jokemaster are pinned down under sniper fire..."

As he unholsters his Blastek Pistol, Topshot tells Katarn07,"Obi had told me stories of a guy named Klai Finn and how he helped to defeat his evil brother and another Dark Jedi. Why, do you know my brother?"

While running, Topshot quickly aims and shoots for the Rodians' arms.

"My brother and I always had the best shot in our family. We knew where to hit a guy, whether its to kill 'im, or to stun 'im. He told me that the arms were a good place to stun them with a Blastek."

Katarn07 shrugs, "I dunno. The last time me and my friend Zo accepted help from a guy, she almost ended up dead... But then again, there must be a dozen Rodian assassins of Luka's lurking this sector alone. Sure."

He fires a shot at a Rodian with a sniper rifle, firing potshots at the ramp of Slave II.

Katarn07 looks to Topshot, "Klai Finn. I know him, he is an NRI agent as well. I must have heard stories of Bond from him then. If you are as good as the stories of Bond, then that is enough to get a good start on this case."

Wra'fo runs to the Sable Dove, "Hey, Gunny. I'll prep the ship. Would you hurry up with those goons?"

Katarn07 nods, "Good." Through a comlink, he tells Zofire, "Hey, Zo. Me and some new friends will hold off those Rodians for a few seconds. Get into your ship and take off as fast as possible!"

He takes out a flash bang and throws it at the group, and then strats firing shots at the stunned Rodians, "Now!"

Katarn07 takes out the last of the attacking Rodians and yells to Zofire while watching half a dozen flee, "You're clear. Go."

He turns to the stranger, "Thanks."

He looks to Topshot and nods, "Yeah. Luka is the Weequay that took over the organization of Teraytiro Rodiar, some Rodian thug we killed last week on Nar Shaddaa. Luka has no need for money. He wants me dead. I killed his brother, Guro, who took my arm off."

He shows the two his mechanical right arm, "Well. That is my ship, the Sable Dove."

He turns to the stranger, "We could use all the help we can. Want to join us?"

Archived