Home

Luka's Revenge: Sequel to Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar

Katarn07

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OCC: Glad to have some new characters in this ;)

Katarn07 manuveres the speeder through traffic, putting it dangerously close to a collision. "I have no clue. I'm just glad he got away. We have to catch up with him. Try and see if you can disable the engine with your disruptor rifle."

Jan shakes her head, "Easy now! He doesn't know who we are... Maybe Zofire can go and get him."

Katarn07 frowns, "She'd be blasted out of the sky... We can draw Joke's fire as Zo makes her way to him with her jetpack. Can you do it Zo?"

Jan shifts the speeder's position in the lane, "Well, I am ready. Gunny, better take another shot at him for him to shoot us. It's up to Zofire then..."

Darkman sets down the speeder and follows Luka and Rodiar to the entrance to a facility.

"These droids you speak of will help you out immensely. However, I do not feel I should be called off the hunt..."

"You won't be. I have an idea..."

"What?"

"Remember a certain Brad Mereel?"

"That plan failed. We can't lure her to Concord Dawn and ambush her with the droids if she thinks he's dead."

"Well, we can bring him back... With the proper story explaining his escape..."

"We could use that man.. Waylander, as a part of the story."

"Right you are. Get moving. Teraytiro and I will send these droids to Concord Dawn. She will be no match for them."

"Of course." Darkman leaves.

Zofire says, "I'm not sure if I can do it...I'll try my best." As the speeder draws near Jokemaster, Zofire quickly turns on her jetpack and flies towards Jokemaster.

---------------------

Teraytiro wants into the building and is quickly welcome by Con Nochar, a Neimoidian. "Ah, it is a pleasure in seeing you Teraytiro."

Teraytiro asks, "How are the droids doing?"

"There is progress in their making." Con replies.

Katarn07 sees Jokemaster see the tracker placed and shaks his head, "You'll have to knock him out and get him in here! There isn't time for this!"

Luka looks around, then to the Nemodian, "I need 10 droids, now. We don't need the rest until a later date I presume."

Luka looks to Rodiar to confirm this.

AJ is at the bar of his restaraunt when Brad Mereel arrives. He walks to the bar, with a limp and blaster scars covering his body.

"Sweet Palpatine?! What happened to you?"

"Ambushed. I just woke up in a garbage hauler... Look, there's these guys following me! I need your help..."

Three Rodians walk in with blasters drawn and they fire at the group of Dugs at the bar, killing them. AJ dives for cover and takes out his blaster rifle beneath the counter. When he gets back up, Brad is gone with the Rodians.

Wra'fo has just been informed of Katarn07's rescue and is sobering up. He is on his way to AJ's Place when he sees Brad Mereel and the Rodians in a speeder fly past him.

He takes out his comlink, "Mon Mothma? This is Wra'fo. My BAC is down to normal, but I could have sworn I just saw Mereel go by! The guy that was killed earlier."

"Well I can't catch him by Jetpack now. Maybe if you get close enough to his vehicle, I can board it and stun him. Then I can bring him back here." Zofire replies.

---------------------

Teraytiro says to Con Nochar, "Also let of have 5 super droids."

"Of course, you know you have to pay."Con replies.

Teraytiro gives Con Nochar 500,000 credits. "I think that would do for the order we made...and also for other orders we will make later on."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived