Home

Dodging sniper fire pic

RpTheHotrod

Buy/download the program, then pay $10 a month to play.

Heh

btw, here's what the theatre looks like at the time of this post. Red is Axis, Blue is Allies. You can see exactly where the players are attacking and from what direction. All left of the line is owned by the Allies, all to the right is owned by the Axis.

Go allies! Looks like they're winning. (although I was an Axis German 88 in the first plane pic, hehe)

belgium_front.jpg

I THINK it might auto-update.

It was horrible at launch...but they really recovered and turned it into a GREAT game.

You even have ranks, and the higher rank you are, the higher priority missions you can post (for OTHER players to accept and get points toward rank as well).

I was a Col. of the Allies and was able to post priority 1 missions (the most important).

Players are able to tune into the radio station of the Allied High Command and the higher ranks. From there, they are given orders where to head to and what to do when they get there.

ie

AHC: Hastiere is under attack. We need people pulling bunker duty. We have reinforcements coming from Givet. Any armor we have at Hastiere must push towards the west and keep any axis armor and infantry from coming down that road. Set up a few S35s on the western hill, and get a Char B1 to slow down their assault. Watch for enemy infantry on the eastern hill and watch the town for hidden snipers.

Fun stuff!

Here's someone's "squad advertisement" sig

ohno.gif

What did yall think of the piano?

RIGHT CLICK and SAVE TARGET AS..

http://www.geocities.com/rpthehotrod/piano.zip

Archived