Home

leXX

Originally posted by ET Warrior

So, I'm wondering how long applications will be considered, as i dont quite have enough points for a sig.....and then it'll take me awhile to build up the 50 points entry fee.........

Lol me too. I just don't SPAM reply as much as I used to, but if it's 2 points per post that's only 25 posts. Don't worry, if the competition started tomorrow I'm sure somebody would spot you.

Since they've opened the store it's clear to me just how selfless people are here. Good job guys! :thumbsup:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have some suggestions..

Someone makes the new thread, which atm just advertises the comp & rules,

For 1 week after the thread is made, darky will be accepting the nominations of the 50 points entry fee & 50 points prize fund, so 100 in total

After the week darky will then post a list of nominations & confirmation of their donation

Then the thread maker will ask a mod to edit the post and put a poll with the nominations, then people will vote for 1 week. Now with polls, obviously people can vote for themselves. So I think to make it fair every nominee should vote for themselves and also post their entries

Now I think the winner should get 60 % of the prize fund, the first runner up 25%, the second runner up 15%. This will be worked out when we know how many entries there are. For example, if 10 people take part – 1st 600, 2nd 250, 3rd 150. darky will give out the points once the poll has been closed.

what do you think?

Originally posted by Sivy B

i have some suggestions..

Someone makes the new thread, which atm just advertises the comp & rules,

For 1 week after the thread is made, darky will be accepting the nominations of the 50 points entry fee & 50 points prize fund, so 100 in total

After the week darky will then post a list of nominations & confirmation of their donation

Then the thread maker will ask a mod to edit the post and put a poll with the nominations, then people will vote for 1 week. Now with polls, obviously people can vote for themselves. So I think to make it fair every nominee should vote for themselves and also post their entries

Now I think the winner should get 60 % of the prize fund, the first runner up 25%, the second runner up 15%. This will be worked out when we know how many entries there are. For example, if 10 people take part – 1st 600, 2nd 250, 3rd 150. darky will give out the points once the poll has been closed.

what do you think?

thats dumb the whole point was just to have the best looking sig not to get points. sorry i just think thats stupid i dont wanna pay just to get complimented.

Originally posted by Sivy B

well that the whole point of a competition isn't it?

people enter, people judge- the winner(s) gets a prize.

i think the point was to have the best LOOKING sig and av combo see the difference is that the competition you want is what you do for like trivia stuff. not for this cuz most people have someone else make their sig for them therefore the points should rightly go to the sig maker not the shower.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

i think the point was to have the best LOOKING sig and av combo see the difference is that the competition you want is what you do for like trivia stuff. not for this cuz most people have someone else make their sig for them therefore the points should rightly go to the sig maker not the shower.

oh i see, you mean people that use sigs made by other people.

well all i can say to that is.. if i was using a sig made by someone else and i won then i would split the points with whoever made it.

Archived