Home

LotR Quote Contest

Matt-Liell

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I fear that in my eagerness to persuade you, I lost patience. And indeed I regret it. For I bore you no ill-will; and even now I bear none, though you return to me in the company of the violent and the ignorant."

Originally posted by Padanime

"I fear that in my eagerness to persuade you, I lost patience. And indeed I regret it. For I bore you no ill-will; and even now I bear none, though you return to me in the company of the violent and the ignorant."

toughy. um saruman

ok here we go

"you rascals. you woolly-footed, and wool-pated truants! a fine hunt you led us! 200 leagues, through fen and forest, battle and death, to rescue you, and here we find you feasting and idleing and smoking! smoking! where did you come by the weed you villans? hammer and tongs! i am so torn between raged and joy that if i dont burst it will be a marvel!"

Originally posted by whitedragon

ok here we go

"you rascals. you woolly-footed, and wool-pated truants! a fine hunt you led us! 200 leagues, through fen and forest, battle and death, to rescue you, and here we find you feasting and idleing and smoking! smoking! where did you come by the weed you villans? hammer and tongs! i am so torn between raged and joy that if i dont burst it will be a marvel!"

GIMLI!!! YES I GOT IT.

EDIT: ckcsaber I am going to kill you.

Originally posted by whitedragon

ok here we go

im giving this to someone else. i can give a hint tho: its said to merry and pepin at the orthanc. ;)

thats a hard one,

let me put up a new one instead:

"Strider is too poor a name, son of Arathorn. Wingfood I name you. This deed of the three friends should be sung in many a hall. Forty leagues and five you have measured ere the fourth day has ended! Hardy is the race of Elendil!"

"dotard! what is the house of eorl but a thatched barn where the brigands drink in the reek, and the brats roll on the floor among the dogs? too long have they escaped the gibbet themselves. but the noose comes, slow in the drawing, tight and hard in the end. hang if you will!"

Originally posted by Padanime

:

"Strider is too poor a name, son of Arathorn. Wingfood I name you. This deed of the three friends should be sung in many a hall. Forty leagues and five you have measured ere the fourth day has ended! Hardy is the race of Elendil!"

easy eomer

"dotard! what is the house of eorl but a thatched barn where the brigands drink in the reek, and the brats roll on the floor among the dogs? too long have they escaped the gibbet themselves. but the noose comes, slow in the drawing, tight and hard in the end. hang if you will!"

Saruman!!!????!?!?!?!?

Archived