Home

What is your favourite cutscene in EMI?

Porky

i liked all of them almost equally. maybe the first 3, the one when guybrush returns with the ultimate insult pieces, oh, and:

i dont remember its name, but its the one when gb returns from lucre.

later

GUYBRUSH: then Ozzy said 'im gonna put your shrimp on me barbie'

much later

GUYBRUSH: and then i was attacked by an army of koalas

i loled for a couple of minutes after seing that cutscene

that was annoying because just after it came out, someone wrote a reveiw adn said something like "and in this game, you'll get to see guybrush getting hit by elaine a total of five times. then you find out that it all happens at the beginning.

i like the bit where guybrush is washed up on melee island and the first thing he says is 'i wanna be a pirate' that cracked me up. also, the whole mi1 referance with Jojo Sr, not a cutscene, but funny

my fave has to be the one when he gets home from lucre. Its class! Zombie lechuck is just how i thought he should look like and the bit where hes talking to elaine about ozzie and that is totally the BEST.

i was also loling for hours and when i went to sleep i was laghing at it in bed!

injokes are very funny, but the "oh no!" guybrush givers in teh jojo sequence, that was just laught out load funny. anoyingly, he still had that goofy look on his face, but i'm not going to go into the failures of EMI here.

one from CMI

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No Mr Threepwood, I expect you to buy.":D

I dont really remember a lot of the cutscenes from EMI, but the one that always springs to mind is the bit where GB gets trapped in the bank vault by Pegnose Pete...

Heh.. The cutcenes were prolly the best part of EMI and i can't even remember them :rolleyes:

If it was Grim Fandango however....

Archived