Home

What is YOUR side?

Traxxas

So what side do you people plan on joining... Rebel or imperial?

(DIE IMPERIALS DIE!!) Err i mean... WELCOME..heh.. Enjoy :eek:

Anyways im probably just gonna stay neutral, maybe a few disadvantages but atleast i wont get caught up in nasty wars or something :p

I won't reveal this on a public forum

Good call. :D

And to kill 2 flies in one strike:

Welcome to the SWGalaxies.Net Forums!!! :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, XO of the Official Welcomming Committee and Moderator of this place.

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn. :p

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net site which is connected to these forums. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the SWGalaxies.Net Forums. :)

Well, technically we ALL start neutral. I dont think you can just declaire right from the start. I think you have to gain a certain number of faction points in a faction before you can declaire yourself an Overt for one side or the other.

Personally I like that. Gives me room to play around with faction from both sides. If I dont like either I can stay neutral, or I can go to whichever side I think fits my skills/needs/talents best, but I have a stron feeling I will be going Hutt. :bossk:

On a side note - I would love this armor just for the Panache :guard:

Overall wouldnt it be stupid to join a side in the first place? It seems to me that it would be impossible to destory either side to begin with. It sounds like you wont be able to destroy one side because that would totally destroy one of the major points of the game. Plus joining a side would just paint a major bullseye on your back because you are always are going to have enemies. At least if you are neutral you dont have a group of people that are after you....at least a group that you are aware of. These are just my thoughts and I know so little of the game so I wouldnt even take them to heart. I am sure you all have good reasons to join the sides that you are. Good luck to all..peace:fett:

Well, the point of joining a side is combat. Pure and simple! You'll see a lot more action if you join a side, for good and bad. If you play SWG for the combat alone, joining a side is a good idea. If you don't then not joining (or being covert) might be a good idea. It's all about what you want to experience in the game: neither way is better than the other in itself, they are just better or worse for the actual player.

Archived