Home

Missing Persons

Metallus

Hmm, I'm wondering if we shouldn't pool our crack-addicted team of skilled community investigators to locate some people who have departed from the forum for unknown reasons. Here's your assignment, gumshoes.

Have you seen me?

Metafox (aka CaptainDread, LSA supreme commander)

mxbx

Isis Kaldara

Fender (Surprisingly missing from the MI forums, his usual hangout as well)

Super Oldbie Challenge:

Claire_X

Ck

Hel-ter

Is there anyone I'm forgetting? :S :S

Isis Kaldera was always getting grounded though, so she was always on and off. Maybe she's just grounded from the computer.

And I'm lost to sex, drugs, and rocknroll but i'm still here, right? Actually I'm a bit more lost to insanity, and my band is surprisingly drug-free....other than our bass player, but that means we can take advantage of his short-term memory disorder.

Anti-drugs propaganda is so incredibly irritating. Most drugs, including some of those that aren't entirely legal, are perfectly safe and don't screw up your memory or your brain. It's your choice as to whether you're interested enough to witness the effects. [/preach]

Well, actually they do do all those things. Even legal ones are bad for you....which is why I understand marijuana legalization because a joint destorys appoximately 3000 brain cells (And potheads usually don't smoke the entire thing...and most only like once a week) and like half a cup of like Brandy destroys more like 4000 brain cells. I mean we've got trillions of brain cells.

I want all other drug legalization too. Think about it this way...You know those dumb commercials about how you're paying money to terrorists by buying drugs...You wouldn't if they were legal. Also, last year 172 billion dollars was spent on the "drug war". Not to mention crowded jail cells filled with minor drug offenders. That wastes loads of money too. Perhaps we could use that money in a better way to defeat drug users...Like free or insurance-covered first-class rehabilitation centers for drug-users. I'd pay taxes for that.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not promoting drugs in any way and those who tell you drugs aren't that bad for you are mostly lying...And yes, in anti-drug commercials they do exaggerate the effects a little bit. But they do cause dependence and bad side-effects and untrusted sources aren't good. so avoid them. Now marijuana isn't that bad for you. But I still don't suggest it because they can cause annoying skeevyness...and that kind of behavior pisses me off. But mostly, regarding all drugs, people should just plain learn ways to have fun other than that. It pisses me off that when some people are bored they just smoke pot and then they're not bored anymore. It's dumb. But I still think drugs should be legalized.

wasn't this thread suppose to be

these are forum members

not on drugs\I mean missing

and not

these are forum members taking drugs;)

*and Sanspoof I am a pretty liberal guy

but at 11 you should not be on drugs,

wait til your 13 at least.

and no sex til your 35 okay*

[align=left]

image2page10.gif

[/align]

I have read from reputable sources that marijuana has not been found to actually kill brain cells, except for one experiment conducted with monkeys. It can sometimes have long-term effects if done during puberty, although I don't remeber what exactly; and it can cause medium-term effects too, basically "increased laziness" for a month or two. I don't know, maybe the facts have change. But you probably kill a few thousand brain cells as your head hits the pillow at night.

It's good to see a thread turn.

I don't think all drugs should legalized. But I do think we should make some changes, like medicinal marijuana should be legalized in all the states. I also don't think the government should pour that much money into anti-drug campaigns, which don't apply to most people and if they do they probably won't change anything for that person.

No the effects aren't that bad...But like i said the campaigns exaggerate them and i've seen plenty of examples of lost memory to it, but these are people who've been doing it for five years so maybe effects are involved. that and scabbs right. Hitting your head on a pillow creates such a great high dude!(just kidding...hahaha) It have been proven that it causes temporary sterility and if you smoke the seeds for a while it can cause long-term sterility. But still...though it's legal and marijuana's not...Alchohol is much worse that marijuana and marijuana is not nearly as addictive as nicotine And also scabb...you said that it can cause long-term effects during puberty but that's when I see the most people smoking pot.

The only downside I see with drug legalization is that you know that that some stupid drug corporations will do the same thing with other drugs as they did with tobacco and put in loads of poisons to make it more addictive. and with cigarettes i think we're up to 107 poisons now.

Archived