Home

Hot Jediknight Mods

CaliGirl

Hey there,

I am on the look out for Jediknight mods that are either :

1) actively working on their mod

-or-

2) the mod has been complete and this is why their website hasn't been updated in months.

If you could supply the name of the mod and the website url, this would be awesome!

I am actually looking for any/all mods for the jediknight series (Dark Forces, JK or JK Outcast). If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Yeah razorace, i've been wondering about how your mod has been coming too. I tried out your first version against bots, and I liked how that dodge system worked, although I secretly wished that you couldn't dodge nearly as much.

Anyway, what new things or polishings are you planning exactly? You're like the only mod I know of that has been both one manned and... well... quiet.

Check out the MotF forums. I try to keep a running status of the mod there.

I've come to the conclusion that the public doesn't give a true rat's ass about any mod other than "D00D! I w@nt m023 f3@tures", "Wh3ns d@ n3Xt rel3@se, D00D", and "Your mod is cool, but _____ is better." :p

It's listed on the JK2 files page, but does it have a homepage? Is it related to the Quake version? (maybe I can like that site)

Also.. umm. Masters of the Force... is there a website? See, the reason why I am pesturing all of you so much is because of this mod handbook I released yesterday. I am still working on the other game pages, but released the first version today. It's mainly for people who haven't tried the mods out there yet for their favorite game.

http://www.ladygamers.com/guides/mod-handbook.htm

No website, all our webmaster disappeared before they completed the website. Very weird. Anyway, I'm not any good at web design so I've been avoiding having to do it. :)

The closest we got to a website is our forum right here on lucasforums.

jedi academy mod 1.0 was great, but 1.1 has many bugs... such as a lot of so called "unknown cmd"'s for example team, kill and once which happened for me - say. Its not a major bug, but can get annoying lol. Also the only other thing which doesn't happen often but did happen to one of my clan mates is that if you an accept a duel whilst in amsit/amsit2/amcrossarms/amsurrender etc... you stay in that position and can't get out! lol its fun =) but the no emotes in battle is a good idea.

Ah yes, the "known cmd" bug is just a print message I was doing for debugging. I knew that right after I sent it, but it was too late :/

-1.2 is coming soon with fixes to many things as well as a list of things people have been asking me to do. I know most people dont like quick updates, and neither do I. There was just too much pressure on me to get that 1.1 out at a specific time and for that I apologize for my testers. Stay tuned in a week or so that 1.2 will be out. I'll even give a list of what I have in store, this way you can decide for yourself if you really want it or not...cool?

Okay...see you all soon!

Great! Thanks again guys. Much appreciated.

And Razorace, I dont take that as a rude comment, more so a honest one. I have been in the gaming industry for years being a news reporter. For me to give you my email is to give you a handshake for future help on your mod. It wasn't put out there as if I am trying to tell you to be some messaging service. If you want your mod posted at other sites I have access to, it was just one of those type of things I was doing for you.. not myself.

Archived