Home

Star Wars mod for C&C Generals. Interrested? Make a visit to our page then...

Fishflesh

We, of the Operation-Scifi team, have decided to start working on a Star Wars mod for C&C Generals. It will feuture many of the Star Wars concepts, as:

-The giantic AT-AT

-The swift Tie-Fighter

-The deadly Y-wing

-A full scale planetary attack by a Star Destroyer in orbit

-And even the possibility to call in the Death Star!

The mod will be based on the time-line between The Empire Strikes Back to the end and further then Return of the Jedi. After release newer packs will be released to add more units, possibilities and missions, if not campaigns, to the game.

If you are interrested in joining our mod and you think you can actually do some good work to aid us, feel free to contact us on the forum, or by e-mail.

We can be contacted here:

-Webpage: http://www.operation-scifi.com/

-E-mail: bishop@the-spectrum.org

ooooh. YESYESYES Make it!

That would be awesome! What will the civs be? I can guess 2: Rebel Alliance and Empire, but what would replace the GLA? I would say the Vong should but I dont want o plaque you with my wanting a video game for the EU....

Keep me up to date. I own Generals and it is awesome. I don't really know how to mod or that stuff, but if you ever need a source for Star Wars knowlefdge, you can ask me, because, well, I AM the StarWarsPhreak. Or if you need a Beta tester, give me a PM. Good luck!

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

ooooh. YESYESYES Make it!

That would be awesome! What will the civs be? I can guess 2: Rebel Alliance and Empire, but what would replace the GLA? I would say the Vong should but I dont want o plaque you with my wanting a video game for the EU....

Keep me up to date. I own Generals and it is awesome. I don't really know how to mod or that stuff, but if you ever need a source for Star Wars knowlefdge, you can ask me, because, well, I AM the StarWarsPhreak. Or if you need a Beta tester, give me a PM. Good luck!

do you have a legal versoin of generals?

Death Star Attack? So you're going to kill off everybody on the planet including your own base and troops? It'd be a bit more realistic if it were a Star Destroyer Bombardment.

BTW, is the timeline from ESB to ROTJ; or is it ESB through ROTJ?

Anyway. I'll believe it when I see it. It's okay to theorize and tinker with it, but getting it out the the key and I've seen tons of mods just dry up from apathy.

Archived