Home

New screenies at Gamespy!

leXX

Good catch, Lexxx.

kotor11.jpg

Mmm, I'm rather curious concerning speech from this picture... does this mean that the Wookiee will actually talk Basic(mayhaps he has a speech problem like the Wookiee in the Thrawn Trilogy), or will we hear the Wookiee grunts with subtitles?

Actually, I was referring to...

And now I see what you mean... mmm, I guess Carth will be your guide to various planets, and you can ask them about the planet whenever you want... this'll probably be his "Tattooine speech".

And I thought that it might've been answered by a developer, swatteam. Would anyone else happen to know if a developer has mentioned anything on the subject of Wookiee speech?

Originally posted by Burrie

Mmm, I'm rather curious concerning speech from this picture... does this mean that the Wookiee will actually talk Basic(mayhaps he has a speech problem like the Wookiee in the Thrawn Trilogy), or will we hear the Wookiee grunts with subtitles?

That's the text. You'll hear the grunts and growling but the text will be so you can read it.

And I thought that it might've been answered by a developer, swatteam. Would anyone else happen to know if a developer has mentioned anything on the subject of Wookiee speech?

I do remember reading something a long time ago on this. I think it was for KOTOR. It was a Dev talking about how he was working with the sounds for the wookie and he'd call his girlfriend and she would hear the wookie sounds in the background and wonder what he was doing.

That's a good eye there Uber-Saber! If this pic isn't part of the 'final' version of the game, I'm sure it's pretty close to it. All they could do is make it look more 'refined.'

Man, there's a lot of action going on in that one pic! :D

The sad thing is [i was just thinking] we still have about three months before the game comes out.....for xbox. :(

The good thing is.....they still have lots of time to fix those little things. :)

Dang it LeXX....you're always sneaking around 'invisible' :p

Archived