Home

Mon Calamari

RocketPack Jack

Not only that, but they can swim well. Making it easier to explore underwater territory. I know anyone can swim, but it'll probably take a good week of swimming for a race other than mon cal. to get to where they are at the start.

If you look at the pictures of the Mon Cals. on Naboo (the ones with the statue) it looks like they are wearing something like a special suite. I don't know, it's something that I'm going to try and purchase/make ingame.

I thought I heard that at release they'll have surface swimming, and after Space Expansion they'll have underwater (this was a long time ago that I heard this, they were going to do this, and release the Gungan city). Of course, their plan has probably changed by now.

Surface swimming is in, it is one of Mon Cals advantages that they swim faster if not my memory is tainted by painkillers. However, there is no planned 'underwater content' due for the release, though we've seen a good share of hints that future patches or even expansions might revolve around it.

Very good point! They would have an advantage if they decided to build a lair underwater!

Yes, you are right JR and Set- surface swimming is going to be in the launch, but underwater "zones" will not be. Like you said, it's been hinted to for later expansions.

I wonder what other type of planets/climates they'll add in the future. My guess is kessel, and you know they will make it possible to go to the Alderran system with your new starship. I'd love to have an x-wing or an a-wing. *sigh* I wish this game was out now! Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Corsucant is not in the game, due to the fact that it is a massive city-world. The amount of detail needed to reproduce it would mean the devs would be working on it for as long as they have been working on the game itself, if they were going to make it interesting. They may go mad and decide 2 do it neway...

:duel:

Coruscant is not in the retail game. The whole planet will not be programmed. However, the devs have revealed plans on putting 'theme parks' of Coruscant in the game, open for imperial players only. So that if you get high enough a rank, then you could get invited to the imperor's palace! :)

Archived