Home

Remake of Mi1

Neo-Redcoat

the first mi came out in '90, so you should've been about 1 when came out. i was 0. mi2 came out in '91, i think. mi3 came out '97 or '98, can't remember. mi4 came out in '00 or '01.

i know about it cause of my grandpa, who got me started on them to begin with, plus other ones like loom and dig.

but mi is by far the best game ever, along with the metroid series.

I want to see something like The LucasArts Entertainment Pack - all four games in nice DVD cases, with a piratey outer box holding them all together. And of course the first two games would work fine in Windows XP. I'd buy it anyway.

i wouldn't, i already have all 4 of them, mi1 works fine with XP, mi2 works without the sound (with sound with LEC Q&E and SCUMM VM) and mi3 and 4 work on xp as well (even the old version of cmi, i mean there's probably no difference, but i recently saw cmi and efmi in DVD cases and i thought they both probably work well on XP, never mind). so i wouldn't buy a multipack just for the hell of it if i already have afull working versions of the game (although saying that, i did buy the LEC entertainment pack, but that's because my original sam n max wouldn't work on xp, and neither would full throttle or the dig, so i bought it even though i had gf which worked fine. so anyway, anyone wanna buy a slightly used grim fandango, or the dig or full throttle ?)

Maybe they could make a computer in the new Monkey Island game where you play the first game but its all re-vamped?

Cool maybe?

Or maybe in the new Full Throttle or Sam and Max game because Computers aren't associated with pirates.

Hell, they didn't know what the internet was.

Archived