Home

Delayed!

oldpainless

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to be rude or anything...but Todays poll is just really dumb."What will you be doing on the day Galaxies is released?"

I mean...how should i know. You people (the devs) keep delaying the game, i have no clue when the game is coming out. Being a college student, the only time i have for myself is during the vacations and breaks, and if galaxies isnt released before spring break, well, Lucas art will lose a customer.

sorry legameboy, I just have to do this :D You prolly understand why ;)

To RageTheBerserk:

Welcome to the SWGalaxies.Net Forums!!! :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, XO of the Official Welcomming Committee and Moderator of this place.

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn. :p

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net site which is connected to these forums. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the SWGalaxies.Net Forums. :)

Bah, if you schedule the time, study smarter and cut down on 'drinking yourself into unconciousness'-quality time, there's room for gaming as a college student. It's all about time management and prioritize correctly! (I mean, I managed both gaming and the unconcious bit rather well when I was at the university. ;))

I dont thinks its extreme 2 take vaccation bcoz of a game.

Some ppl take vaccation just 2 baby sit their child who is 14 years old (they can take care of em selfs by that age) or take a trip 2 paris for a week. Arent we allowed 2 take a little trip 2 tatooine by the release date? ;)

Im goin 2 take a little "vaccation" when Swg is released ;) and I dont care wot my class m8s or any1 say.

Archived