Home

Delayed!

oldpainless

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's true that this isnt a big suprise, but it's still frustrating. Like DS said, at least those of us schmucks that took time off to coincide with the release have time to reschedule.

And anyway, I've actually been getting more and more into EQ, and was trying to decide if I should extend my subscription beyond the free month. This makes that decision an easy one.

I just hope that the final release is well before EQ2, because if not, I may have to decide to play that full-time instead...

JS

Hey, the way I look at it, now I get to play all of the cool free games for awhile. I just found out that my Sapphire Radeon 9500 comes with a free game Soldiers of Fortune 2. Anyone know how it is? On top of that, I've been playing AAO American Army Online . First of all it's free, second of all, it's probably the best free game I have ever seen. It's the newest recruiting tool of the United States Army. The way I see it, this is the first time I actually like the way my government spent $30,000,000. Might as well use what our tax dollars built right?

Yes well Ill have serious problems if its not relased by August, as in I reserved the Spec. Edition I dont wanna lose my reserve (not to mention my down payment) when ill be a few states away for 16-24 weeks! gonna kinda lose the joy of having the game reserved if you ask me :(

Well i dont think anyone is really suprised by this. The should have had beta 3 out at least a month ago to get the proper testing. But on the other hand, they should have announced the delay when they realizied they wouldnt have beta 3 out on time. Guess i'll level my char on DAoC.

Archived