Home

The American Boycott of France

TheJackal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by InsaneSith

maybe because america is run by whites. just a thought

I am white, and I am ashamed to be white quite often because of the surprising amount of racist biggots. I see no difference in colors, religion, etc. Its just when i see white people doing such stupid things I want to tear my skin away so people wont associate me with them.

Originally posted by TheJackal

I am white, and I am ashamed to be white quite often because of the surprising amount of racist biggots. I see no difference in colors, religion, etc. Its just when i see white people doing such stupid things I want to tear my skin away so people wont associate me with them.

I feel the same way. But there will always be racist biggots out there. And not ALL of them are white.... I could name an Black person who is one... but them I'll have become one....

Originally posted by TheJackal

then you can be a mussy (muscle tissue person :p) oh oh oh oh in france american cheese is called idiot cheese.

Archived