Home

I need advice

Hellfire Jedi

My Dad married a stupid bitch. I hate her. She ruins my life and when I wear a peice of clotheing thats old she thinks its dirty and pisses me off. Then slams everything around. And I sware on the holy bible and ALL that is right, I hate my dad for marring her. I have had it with living with her and I can't do it anymore. And I am at least 5 yrs away from being able to move away. I was just wrestling my dad she came in the room the first ****ign thing she did was look at my clothes and say "Uhh change those socks there dirty." WHAT THE ****!! Please anyone that has experience or just plain knows what the hell to do PLEASE tell me what to do. I have run out of ideas. And she is driving me insane, I'm not joking at all about that. I haven't thought straight because she is always bitching. I can't sit down with my dad and talk about it because she has a bad tendency to spy on me. And whatever ELSE I do she thinks I'm talking about her and spys.

PLEASE

help

Dude, i don't have any experience with this kind of thing but i think the best thing to do in any situation like this is to sit down and talk to both of them at once. Let them know how you feel, try not to let it degenerate into a slanging match.

What you're going through isn't uncommon....everyone around your age disagrees with their parents and get pissed off by them...it's a fact of life.

Talk to your Dad about her.

Or shout at her that her clothes are smelly and old. :D

My personal choice would be supporting a humourous phrase directed towards the individual on my forehead in black ink.

But; take no notice of me. :)

i sort of know what you mean.....my parents are getting divorced and my mom has already found another guy, there just talking and stuff but i know they plan to get married or something when my mom gets a divorce... dont get me wrong, they are just talking thats all..... but i still dont like it because its like im losing my dad, there is nothing i can do though, and doubt that there is anything you can do either.....but this guy doesnt treat me like crap though......there is nothing you can do dude..... sorry. or at least there is nothing you can do that wont get you into trouble, remember your dad will do what he wants to do......he might listen to you though, at least you will feel better maybe.......

wait till she leaves the house or something then talk to him, they cant be together 24/7......

Well, I suppoce there are many bits of advise one could give on this situation. For example, not to use big words, but thats just me. Anywho, you could just ignore her. I know, bad advice, but thats the best I got. There are many many many many ways to make the sit. better, but for now I suppoce you could ignore her or just deal with it for 5 years.

Dude, if you're walking around with dirty clothes and smelly socks on, then she has every right to have a go at you!

All I can say is that every teenager on the planet has problems with their parents/stepparents, it's all part of growing up. Just try to see both sides of the story and instead of shouting every time you disagree, try to talk things out in a calm mature manner.

hey dude, i had the same problem. my parents seperated when i was 6 and i haven't seen my dad in 4 years. i had the same problem but with 4 parents, not just one. if you want my help i would be more then will ing to tell you any advice you need, just send me an email and i will help you however i can.

joshieisapunkrocker@hotmail.com

don't do anything stupid though. that was the one mistake i almost made. and i couldn't see it happen to anyone else.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived