Home

Consider yourself good?

shock ~ unnamed

Consider yourself good?

Prove it.

New league opening up and any and all players/clans are welcome to join the competition.

Below is a list of some of the ladders.

http://www.siegeleagues.com/

ladders (not a final list)

sabz:

FF TDM 4v4 (defender picks if there is te/th or not)

NF TDM 4v4 (defender picks if there is kick/jump or not)

FF Duel

NF Duel

FF 2v2 (defender picks if there is te/th or not)

NF 2v2

CTF 4v4

CTF 4v4 no speed (just an idea, i hate speed)

Guns:

1v1 Guns

2v2 Guns

if there is interest we can do 4v4 tdm/ctf for guns, and maybe instagib

Well shockwave will dominate any and all FF/SO ladders but there are plenty of NF ones left for the rest of you to enjoy.

;)

Seriously though, Rumor (one of the guys who started this) is a great guy and very open to player input.

People always claim they own this or that but I think a lot of people are scared away from competitive play for whatever reason.

I constantly run across clans/players who spout "owned" literally every other word typed, I really would like to see these people/clans finally get involved in true competitive play rather than just sitting on servers bad mouthing newbies.

I am good at being owned will that count..

I don't think I would have the time to do this but got to admit it's a great idea, and if it's done properly and a good turn out, it might start to entice the older retarded ops i ment retired player back to the game!!

will you be putting up a web-page with results and maybe some background info of some of the fights... hooo even maybe some footage.... ops better stop drolling at the mouth now.

Speed is really what ruined CTF. No teamwork required....just speed+rage+bunnyhop and you can win without any help at all.

I'm an EXCELLENT saberist and VERY good at weapons...if someone would like me on their team if one of your clanmates can't make it. Wouldn't mind being on a team in general actually.......so..... let me know if you want me!

Speed is really what ruined CTF. No teamwork required....just speed+rage+bunnyhop and you can win without any help at all.

I find Grip slows them down alot :p

Speed and absorb ummm you just got to be disciplined not to pull them and the run out of force they are much easyer to kill.

I think I am pretty decent. At least I tend to end up near the top on the FFA and Duel servers I play on.

This looks like a cool idea, but unfortunately, I don't have time to play on a regular scheduled basis. I usually just hop on somewhere when I get some free time. It will be interesting to see how this turns out, though.

Besides, I wouldn't to join and get owned, that would destroy my ego! :D But I'll have to try sometime and see how I do...

Archived