Home

WIP: Project Minoan

Eagle_e7

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myst, Myst, and more Myst. :D

This map has so much background story...I love the idea.

Are those letters in .fnt form? So you can just type out messages and change the font, or do you have to cut-and-paste every one?

....I think they would look better if, in the "words," you connected the horizontal lines. Cool stuff!

....I think they would look better if, in the "words," you connected the horizontal lines. Cool stuff

Yeah, good idea! That would work nicely. Sort of like Roman Numerals. Speaking of numerals, have you designed numbers yet?

Nice fine motor skills :). Very cool. You must be dedicated to this to create an entire alphabet just for your map.

Thanks guys ;)

Originally posted by wedge2211

....I think they would look better if, in the "words," you connected the horizontal lines. Cool stuff!

Thats a really great suggestion wedge. I tried it out and it looks a ton better, thanks;)

Originally posted by master_thomas

have you designed numbers yet?

Not yet, but if I need them I might go ahead and do it.:)

Sorry for the lack of updates, The area that i'm working on at the moment is too much in the early stages to show screens of.

So for the time being i'll show you guys a not very good picture of some concept art for the area i'm currently working on.;)

Shankian-energy.JPG

This machine is used to gather energy.:)

• 1 month later...

Wow. I love it. I really have to hang out in the showcase forum more often.

I wish I could give some good constructive criticism, but I can't really find anything I don't like. Truley original and creative.

-clu

Archived