Home

MODEL not MOD el

why is it that we cant have Model in our custom title? or andything with MOD in it....i mean i understand why, but cant we have a better system that doesnt block out ANYthing with Mod in it.....or should i just change my custom title.....well its happend to me twice before and i was forced to change it please explain why we cant have model...:rolleyes:

Regular users are the only ones who can't have mod or anything like that in their custom title [obviously]. The main reason it's like that is for other users to be able to distinguish who the moderators are and who's not. Now I know you model, but that's just the way it goes....

Wraith, yes, the guy posting right above you; has the word "mod" in his name. Also, moderators don't have "Status: Moderator" unless they request it.

Bottom line, this is a pathetic request, a cry for attention, and for what? A custom title?

Originally posted by scabb

Wraith, yes, the guy posting right above you; has the word "mod" in his name. Also, moderators don't have "Status: Moderator" unless they request it.

Bottom line, this is a pathetic request, a cry for attention, and for what? A custom title?

People that mod boards not inside LF (Like the LFJA Academy at JKII.Net) also don't have moderator under theree name. But did you really need to make a thread? You could have just PMed an admin :)

Was it really necessary to post a thread about this? The custom title filter is always going to be on. Sure, we have the status: bar, but how many new users are going to know the difference between a mod and someone pretending to be one.

I've helped people to change their titles in order to 'fix' problems such as this. You should have PMed me to begin with.

Archived