• Red
    • Purple
    • Light Yellow
    • Dark Yellow

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SlapNut

it would be good if 100 people voted, then we will have a good genrelisation of people and light saber coloures

but you'd have to start with an equal poll, first. i haven't voted because my choice isn't up there.

Originally posted by Master_Payne

Im going for blue if there are the same 6 choices, if its defined trought gamma, I'll go for a silverish blue or yellowish green, depends if you may change clothes colors by gamma or not.

gamma is in lack for a better word to describe RGB 0-255 editing.

I think the best description for that would be just RGB color selection, as Gamma is a form of brightness. The RBG (ged-green-blue) selection with values from 0-255 are an industry standard after all.

Master_Payne said:

Im going for blue if there are the same 6 choices, if its defined through RGB, I'll go for a silverish blue or yellowish green

Now thats a good idea. Instead of restricting us to the choices in the poll, you could use RGB adjuster to define the colour of your blade to the shade you want. Personally, my choice is Corran Horn Silver.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by SithLord13

Red the true and powerful color of the DaRkSiDe

No that not true. Red sabers came after darth bane and so did the darth names..... bane really screwed the sithcult.

The REAL siths like Naga Shadow and many more used purple sabers. The Massasi Temple on Yavin and all of Yavin ( like the jedi academy) was originaly a Sith temple.

My old clan had a nice page with holocron and really lots of info about the siths

sith.yoll.net <------- thats the site

Enjoy

Archived