Home

one more stupid poll about sabers...

SlapNut

What Type of saber do u wanna master?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What Type of saber do u wanna master?

• Double edged saber
    • 2 sabers
    • Single saber
    • Guns for me

Wielding two sabers is a dream come true in AOTC. Too bad it only lasted for seconds:(

I just can't enough of Shanghai Knights. The sword fight between Jackie Chan and that English dude was......jaw dropping. Lucas must hire Jackie for Episode III's Lightsaber scene:D

Anyway, two sabers for me.

Either that or single on the left arm;)

Originally posted by JediBozQ

Wielding two sabers is a dream come true in AOTC. Too bad it only lasted for seconds:(

I was glad it only lasted for a few seconds, it was great that way! Otherwise, it would be too much like a 'gimmick', like the double saber and dual sabers are in JA...

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if they'd scrap the entire double/dual saber idea... :rolleyes:

No,it's definately not stupid...it's informative...

As for me,I'll most definitely take a single Blue saber...it just doesn't fit me using 2 swords(unless the one on the right is longer) or a quaterstaff,literally,so to speak,to kill someone off.

But I hope by using the alternative 2 "stronger" stances Raven wouldn't give them "extra" damage like how they fumbled with the stances in JK2...go around in blue stance and never get a frag,literally.

I hope they add a little something to the single saber to make people want to use it, like a couple new blocking animations, or new special moves or something, that would be sweet cause thats probly what im gonna use. I see a lot of people running around with double and two sabers.

I think that the addition of the new saber ideas would come in handy ONLY if you chose your character to have the physical attributes for them, like quicker reflexes, better eye-hand coordination, but fewer points allocated to attack damage, etc. That way people can decide whether or not their character can even wield a double-blade or dual sabers.

I think people should have to give up force alocation points in order to weild double or two sabers, not many just enough that it would take away one or two force powers that would be usefull to them, because using those saber setups should require more of a fixation into saber combat training, like the movies.

Originally posted by Andy867

I think that the addition of the new saber ideas would come in handy ONLY if you chose your character to have the physical attributes for them, like quicker reflexes, better eye-hand coordination, but fewer points allocated to attack damage, etc. That way people can decide whether or not their character can even wield a double-blade or dual sabers.

Maybe But then it wouldnt it become too RPG and can even the quake engine do that *sits and thinks* wait the quake engine can do anything :D

Originally posted by MattJedi

I think people should have to give up force alocation points in order to weild double or two sabers, not many just enough that it would take away one or two force powers that would be usefull to them, because using those saber setups should require more of a fixation into saber combat training, like the movies.

argeed!! :D

Archived