Home

Terminator 3.

-=DarkZero=-

Do I REALLY NEED to express my feelings on this film? :D

It's obviosuly a sequel because John's older (so's arnie but meh, what can you do :p)

I've made a variety of T3 desktops which you can find at http://www.terminator3.com... well they only posted two the fools but they're the ones missing out not putting up my fanwork.

Oh and arnold's da business, who cares if he's older. He still kicks butt :D

JULY 2 everybody ;)

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

It is a sequal. Who ever said it tell me the site and the person (He will tremble!) If you look a John Conner he is older also. I am seeing it no doubt. Thats the #1 movie I want to see. I love Terminator!

Lmao Conner was bald !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah this movie is gonna K I C K total A S S

:D a must seee!

Originally posted by Pedantic

This movie looks like another kick-ass movie. :D I love the summer. None of the ****ty "It's gonna win an Oscar" movies. ;):D Break out the action, baby. :)

Exactly....it's going to be a great summer for action movies! :D It starts in a month - the action does when Matrix comes out! :D

Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.

He said He'll be back in T2 silly goose <.<

He says i'll be back just as he walks out of the lift leaving them with the gas mask. Then he gets shot to bits. *pat's T1 and T2 ultimate edition DVD.

Well, I hope this movie's going to be good. I've enjoyed the previous two outings, but Arny's definitely looking past his prime these days, and the concept of an aging Terminator doesn't really compute. I hope they don't try pushing it to a 4th and 5th in the series...

'Hasta la vista...baby' ;)

Originally posted by StormHammer

Well, I hope this movie's going to be good. I've enjoyed the previous two outings, but Arny's definitely looking past his prime these days, and the concept of an aging Terminator doesn't really compute.

Methinks Ah-nold could still knock the socks off anyone here. ;):D

Archived