Home

I feel like the luckiest guy in the world!!!

Reborn Outcast

my day just got real interesting, i go to my friends house alot and his sister (my age) usually has her friend (one year younger than me) over and i just found out she thinks i'm really hot and wants to ..... well, you know what i mean. and she's REALLY hot and i would, cuz it'd be wild, no-strings attached sex, but i gots a girlfriend, and it was REALLY hard to turn her down but i actually did it, all of you know how hard it is to turn down something that great, but goddamn, that was a hard decision, but i'm glad i made it. come to think of it, in the past 2 weeks, i've turned down LOTS of sex, oh well

what r all of ur thoughts on this?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ep2 Anakin

my day just got real interesting, i go to my friends house alot and his sister (my age) usually has her friend (one year younger than me) over and i just found out she thinks i'm really hot and wants to ..... well, you know what i mean. and she's REALLY hot and i would, cuz it'd be wild, no-strings attached sex, but i gots a girlfriend, and it was REALLY hard to turn her down but i actually did it, all of you know how hard it is to turn down something that great, but goddamn, that was a hard decision, but i'm glad i made it. come to think of it, in the past 2 weeks, i've turned down LOTS of sex, oh well

what r all of ur thoughts on this?

Well I don't believe in sex before marraige...

but you did the right thing in not cheating on your gf.

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Well I don't believe in sex before marraige...

but you did the right thing in not cheating on your gf.

well, it seems that you've never been faced w/that situation, so when it comes up, see how hard it is to turn down, you'll find that it's damn near impossible, it would've been impossible to turn it down if i was single, but since i'm not i had some help

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

I feel like I could run around naked all day with Groovy's blue milk with me!!!

(Well, Maybe not like that lol :D)

I have the greatest girlfriend in the world as of a week ago! Today I surprised her with a late birthday present even though her birthday was a month ago! :D

Just wanted to say how happy I am!!!

Anyone else havin a good day?

were you happy cause she gave you a little sumthin sumthin to show you her appreciation, if ya know what i mean?

Originally posted by ep2 Anakin

well, it seems that you've never been faced w/that situation, so when it comes up, see how hard it is to turn down, you'll find that it's damn near impossible, it would've been impossible to turn it down if i was single, but since i'm not i had some help

It's a little thing called will power. Some people are strong enough in their beliefs that they really wouldn't have had that hard of a time turning down no strings-sex.......I wouldn't have, as to me, sex should be something special, not just a no strings attached thing. But that's me.

I'm glad you didn't cheat on your girlfriend.

Exactly what ET said. I have a friend who is in college now and if a girl came into his room buck naked and with a condom in hand and told him "Have your way with me" he would literally walk out of the room. Some people just really have strong beliefs about stuff like that and no matter what the situation or circumstances they will stick to their beliefs and ideals.

:lsduel::duel:

oh man, the girl had a boyfriend (i knew this though) and he was told by her friend (how much of a friend she is i guess i don't know) that we made out, so they broke up (i feel bad now though) so if he doesn't listen to me when i tell him we didn't do anything and still wants to fight, i'll just kick his ass ;), and there's another guy who lives across the street where the girls friend lives (the one that told the guy this stuff) and he's a bad guy who always tries **** and hits girls (the one that lives across the street from him, who happens to be my friend) and i saw him yesterday and he didn't say **** to me at all, but when i saw him when driving around, he called me a bitch and started callin me on, then he took off on a side-street, i saw him again when i was stopped at a light in the turning lane, he pulled up next to me and stared, so i got out of my window and was like "WHAT?! WHAT?!" really tryin to get him to repeat what he said earlier but he didn't, and he didn't ever stop or say anything the rest of the night and i haven't seen him since, this all is gonna be a trip to take care of, but if the girls ex-boyfriend wants to fight i'll kick his ass, and then if the other guy tries to talk to me i'm gonna blast him right in the side of the head and knock his ass down then walk away, this should be fun:rolleyes:

oh, also, i HATE getting into fights when i haven't done anything, oh well, it's innevitable

Archived