Home

I feel like the luckiest guy in the world!!!

Reborn Outcast

I feel like I could run around naked all day with Groovy's blue milk with me!!!

(Well, Maybe not like that lol :D)

I have the greatest girlfriend in the world as of a week ago! Today I surprised her with a late birthday present even though her birthday was a month ago! :D

Just wanted to say how happy I am!!!

Anyone else havin a good day?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, right now I'm having my spring break, so no school is always good. I'm planning on going to California sometime soon, so I have that to look forward to. And I also went paintballing yesterday, and our team whipped the other team, so it's all good.

But sadly, it seems as if the Wizard's playoff hopes are gone. MJ will not see the playoff's again.:(

In a few weeks, it will be me and my g/f's 3 month anniversary. Kinda special for me, since I've never seriously been otu with anyone for over two months. Man, life is good. I have two more weeks off school to hang out with her and my friends. She's coming over tomorrow and wednesday night, and we're going to a party on Saturday. Hell, Acrylic is even dedicating tomorrow to me as "Darky Day". I am so happy it's making me cry:cry6:

Rofl,congrats reborn!

Wish my relation ship were the same,we're off and on and it hurts it really really hurts ;-;,well any way back to spamming so I can get my sig,THANKS FOR MAKING THIS TOPIC SO I CAN SPAM BY SAYING CONGRATS! WOO MY DAY GOT BETTER because of this and you donated me 100 pts! Well enough rambling,peace :p

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Im happy I got lots of girls in ym school flirting witrh me. I am one of those cute type popular kids.

i was the extreamly popular funney class clown guy that everyone liked but no one wanted to go out with :rolleyes:

and btw CONGRATS REBORN. im more surprised than you...uh in a good way :p

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Im happy I got lots of girls in ym school flirting witrh me. I am one of those cute type popular kids.

(PSSSSTTTT, They're laughing AT you not WITH you're jokes. :D )

And my relationship has gotten off SO good because of one simple reason. I treat her like the most special person in the world. I don't make fun of her at ALL, not even jokingly (or at least not yet) and I'm not EVER even remotely mean to her.

sorry to say it, but i gots all u beat:

this weekend my marine buddy is comin home for a couple of days, my parents are going to south dakota for the WHOLE weekend, and one of my friends brothers just turned 21, so even if my usual alcohol (also a great friend) buyer has to work then i have a backup and lots of money, plus we have a house to go to and it's gonna be a perfect weekend, AND my girlfriend now stays w/her grandparents on weekends and they don't care that she's dating me (she lives w/a mormon foster family that hates me, 3 bad things against me there) so my weekend is set up to be parent free, alcohol inhibited w/one of my best friends, my girlfriend will actually be able to go out and my house will be last resort in case somethin happens and we can't go anywhere

it should go off without a hitch

now only if my buddies in the war could come home......

Were your friends at over there Ep2?

I have my Marine friend Rick who is Baghdad guarding one of Suddam's palace's and and then my friend Dan who is the 101st was in the newspaper. I just don't know were in the country he's in.

Well I have the Military Ball coming up this Friday and I am going to be the King ;) My friend who is in charge of the voting told me and I also just found out that a girl that I have had a mini crush likes me and I asked her to the dance on Friday. Now I am wondering wether to ask her out cause she is Rick's little sister and we are wondering what he is going to think about us going to the dance and possibly us going out. All I know is that if he doesn't agree to it then he won't be able to kick my ass for some time ^__^

:lsduel::duel:

Ok groovy i know what the actually word mean's i was just talking about how they used the word in them saying no they don't like me.

So there's no need to start on me when ive only just popped back if you want to look through my recent post's i think you will see they have been decent sentence's ok.

Archived