Home

Well it's April the 15th.......

Can-able

Hehe Can-Able i know how you fell today im sitting in my cosy pc chair leaning back and going over the star wars galaxies website for the 100th time thinking i can't wait for this game.

And also thinking how much fun im going to have with all my friend's in it once it come's out i know what my aim is going to be in the game to become a Bounty Hunter :D

I have been playing the new Zelda game to pass the time... My mom kicked me off of it though. :( :( :( Something about refreshing my mind and revitalizing my spirit... so I drank some Red Bull and played some more. J/K :D

For some reason I feel really dumb today... and yesterday... and last week, too... I think I made some truce with my girlfriend and it's keeping me dumb... I will have to ask her.

Well, it would have been perfect. You see, it was suppose to be release April 15th, because I am on Spring Break. I could play the game all day long and not worry about missing school. But it's likely that I won't have school when it's released becaues I'm out may 16th! And that's late for most of the colleges in the area!

*imagines the way he had planned April 15th*

First of all, I took three days off of work, which thankfully I had enough time to cancel. I was going to spend the first day making my character and then building my PA. The second day would have been organizational crud for the PA and the third would have been my fun day. :(:ball::crybaby:

Look, even the clowns are sad (that's a fake smile if I ever saw one)

:clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

Archived