Home

ranks on this site

Guest Das Mole

should lucasforums add more rankings on this site?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. should lucasforums add more rankings on this site?

• yes, since there are only 6!!! plus, we hvae to wait 500 posts to get bumped up ONE ranking!
    • no, having only 6 on top of waiting about 500 posts to get the next ranking is fine by me.
    • DJG

Guest Das Mole

there definitely need to be more ranks. i know these for sure.

wanna-be pirate: min. 0 posts

monkey:min. 30 posts

then it goes all the way to...

three-headed monkey (or something) at 500 posts?

giant robotic monkey head (?) at 1000 (or custom)

el pollo diablo at 2000 (or custom)

there definitely needs to be some more rankings in there. waiting 470 posts just to get up a ranking? that's crazy!!!!! and another 500 to get a custom? put some every hundred or something. isn't it that one the star wars ones or something there are about 15 or so rankings?! maybe 10 or something, but still, waiting for your post count to get that high to move up a ranking? by then, you probably already have enough points to buy your own custom title!

a custom title doesn't do anything. but all it is, is you choose what you want to call yourself. so instead of being giant monkey head or whatever at 1000 posts, you could call yourself "intelligent?" or anything you want to type in as your very own title. rather than "wanna-be pirate" and the already given ones.

OK, first of all, it's stupid whoever keeps putting DJG on the polls (I'm not saying it's you, D-Mole), but it's even more ridiculous when people actually choose that as an option. Come on people, vote according to the question given! Don't encourage moderators to put DJG in all the polls. ...And please stop adding DJG to the polls. It confuses people and is very distracting/annoying, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that.

ps, I agree. more ranks. There also needs to be a Moderator of moderators.

Perhaps the fact that more people vote for DJG than the other options is an indication that the poll isnt a very good one ¬

I added it this time. I do hope it doesnt cause too much confusion, I wouldnt want DJG to cause mass panic and rioting on the streets.

Maybe we should have DJG related statuses? Hmm, actually, that probably wouldn’t work.

Anyway, having three-headed money at 500 posts makes it more rewarding when you reach that target, and that’s no bad thing is it?

Guest Das Mole

ok, first of all, more people didn't vote for djg on this poll than the other options. two is smaller than four. second, what point does it serve? uh, nothing? except the fact that it takes up space and is completely idiotic. and another thing- barely anybody even votes for djg except the person who made it. let me tell you a little story based on this topic. i looked at one of my threads one day, it had no djg option on the poll, everything was fine. i check back in a couple of minutes, and djg is there with 9 votes. however, there were only 3 people on the forum at the time. hmmm, i wonder how this happened? not! the mod just stuck in the djg option, plugged in however many votes they felt like, and then said something to the extent of "most people voted for djg, so it's not a good poll" when in fact, nobody voted for djg at all but the stupid mod! why put it on the poll anyway? if you're trying to make the point "this poll is bad" by doing that, then stay away from the topic instead. i don't see why you have to ruin it for everyone voting on it. and since you're saying "more people voted" when they really didn't, it's just showing your opinion! what if other people don't think it's stupid? maybe if this keeps happening, people won't come here anymore. how would you like that?

maybe mods just have some stupid idea in their mind that "oh, since i'm a mod, i'll do whatever the **** i want to. i'll add djg to piss them off because i either 1) hate whoever made the poll, " which i'm guessing is what is happening in my case, "or 2) i think the poll is stupid" which i think is also happening in my case. i've said before and i'll say it again, you're not gonna drive me away by putting that on my polls, so you might as well quit. if you think it's stupid say "i don't like this topic" or don't say anything and stay away from it. all you're doing is making me hate you.

and those of you who aren't the mod and still voted for it... why? what the hell is the point? to be immature and obnoxious? there's no reason to vote for something that doesn't even make sense. it especially makes some newbies confused and they're like "what the hell is djg?", and hardly anybody says anything about them doing it or what the point is, so i have to explain. just stop doing it, there's no point it's completely immature and stupid, why do it? just stop, cause all you're doing is pissing me off and i'm just gonna keep complaining. so just don't do it anymore.

Archived