Home

To All Bounty Hunters

Robin_Forharth

I read alot about bounty hunters how they are gunna hunt down an kill people.

I just want to run a few things through ur bounty brains they are 1. U have to ask to kill some 1 - apart from jedi if they show there powers.

2.What happens if big bad bounty hunter hunts some 1 down who turns round an whoops ur a**.

These things to keep the game fare are there so u cant kill people willy nilly.

Just thaught i should tell you hunters so your not to dissapointed at what you will actually do as a bounty.:lsduel:

Oh i am just saying this i dont know much about the rules on killing people i just say u have to ask because its what it say. there may not have to ask outside city's so on.

First of all:

Welcome to the SWGalaxies.Net Forums!!! :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, XO of the Official Welcomming Committee and Moderator of this place.

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn. :p

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net site which is connected to these forums. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the SWGalaxies.Net Forums. :)

Secondly:

I just want to run a few things through ur bounty brains they are 1. U have to ask to kill some 1 - apart from jedi if they show there powers.

And their pray, the ones that has bounties on their head. :) They don't have to ask those to be able t attack them.

Once you have a bounty on your head, you are fair game for whoever took the mission to collect the bounty.

2.What happens if big bad bounty hunter hunts some 1 down who turns round an whoops ur a**.

His/hers pride will be brused, but they'll get over it. And they will try to imporve their skills, if they are smart. ;)

Oh i am just saying this i dont know much about the rules on killing people i just say u have to ask because its what it say. there may not have to ask outside city's so on.

That's right, if you are neutral. And don't have a bounty on you. ;)

But if you are a an overt rebel, you are free game for all overt Imperials. And vice versa. Except for a few places, like the starting cities.

There is a new video out its ok got some ranged blaster combat in it heres the site (link) whatch it.

Oh an on the road or release how long would u say beta testing must be near the end or even finished any the link.

http://pcmovies.ign.com/pc/video/galaxies_041003_001.wmv

P.S Looks the game look fun u see a cantina an a small part of naboo airport place :):)

Archived