Home

gamecube games

i jsut recently bought a gamecube off of ebay and i know nothing about the games...it came with metroid prime and a mario game.though i didn't get it in the mail yet...anyone wanna tell me what a good game is and are the ones i got any good?

I have both of those. But Zelda is too short, and not much replay value. But other than that, Wind Waker is awesome. I bet if you rented it from Blockbuster twice, you could finish it. :D :D :D

Metroid Prime is a sweet game, but I find it a wee bit repetitive. Lotsof people like it though. ;)

I agree Sunshine; I thought Prime was too repetitive. Jump, shoot, roll, upgrade. I stopped playing after I got the freeze ray.

I just beat Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, and I thought that was pretty cool. Is also repetitive, but I like unfolding the Jango Fett story. Other than that, I have Mario: Sunshine, and that's it. I'm also a GC newb.

Well, yeah typically most games on the GC suck, but thats no reason to play so just listen to the people here youll be fine. They are coming out with a new Mario Cart game (mario is for little kids but its amusing) so bassically JK2:JO, BH, SMS, SSB:M, SW:CW, LOZ:TWW, MP... there ya go, in nice initials :D

Archived