Home

"Halleluiah! Halleluiah! Halleluiah!"

swphreak

*music in the background* "Halleluiah! Halleluiah! Halleluiah!"

I just got into SWG Beta! *squels like a lil girl*

I would have ordered the CD 10 mins ago, but the darn store is "undergoing" maintence and I cant. Then I'll have to wait like a week for the blasted CD to get here!

Sorry, I just HAD to tell someone. Don't ask for anymore info :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to worship the BEta Website :D

I have a feeling the NDA will be dropped soon. Why? Well, 10,000 Beta invites this week, and Phreak gets in, who is only 16. They usually only let people in 18 and over, so if they break the NDA, they can sue them. They can't sue a minor.

::shifty eyes:: Oh yeah, it's coming.

Oh, and grats on the Beta.

i really dislike how the mderators throw their weight around.........if i was a moderator i would be intrested to see how ppl replied to stupid topics...........anyways...........congrats phreakobviously you deserve this no matter what your age...i can tell by your 2000+ posts you have been looking forward to your acceptance letter

:lsduel:

:yodaball:

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

I have a feeling the NDA will be dropped soon. Why? Well, 10,000 Beta invites this week, and Phreak gets in, who is only 16. They usually only let people in 18 and over, so if they break the NDA, they can sue them. They can't sue a minor.

this might be a ridiculous question but what does NDA stand for?

:lsduel:

:yodaball:

The Mod's do not throw their weight around. They keep these forums nice and shiny.:D If a thread is doomed to go nowhere, they close it. If a flamewar starts, they try to intervene. If the thread is a flame, they close it. If the thread has been started eighty-bajillion times already, they close it. The Mod's do their job well, and they participate as much as anyone to boot. :D :D :D

I can't get in! I entered a Station Name that nobody has thought of, all that stuff, then, once I click the "I accept the terms of service" button, it goes to the next page only to say:

We're sorry, there has been an error. Please try again!

Has anyone else had this problem before?

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Hey, if they flame in MY thread I'll get someone to ban them :devburn:

Took 4 freakin hours to d/l the game with my DSL...... :eek:

and yes, that's what NDA stands for.

Well, I gotta get to "work" :D

Eek 4 hour's but i thought they were sending you the disk??:confused:

Originally posted by Kaiser Spaso

i really dislike how the mderators throw their weight around.........if i was a moderator i would be intrested to see how ppl replied to stupid topics...........anyways...........congrats phreakobviously you deserve this no matter what your age...i can tell by your 2000+ posts you have been looking forward to your acceptance letter

well i dont think throw my weight around.. although i do need to lose some :p

but then again.. im a mod right :D

Archived