Home

The Matrix RPG

Shadow pulls out his cell phone, "Radar, are there any telephones close to use." Radar replies, "Hold on a sec.....Ok I got it. Turn left on St. Nicolas and stop right in front of an old TV shop. There is a telephone there." "Thanks." Shadow says. He then places his cell back into his trench coat pocket. Shadow then speaks out to everyone, "There is a phone not far from us." He then speaks out towards Lance, "Turn left on St. Nicolas and stop in front of an old TV shop. There's a phone there."

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(happy now Mando? lol)

(yes.:p and remember in reloaded:

it was getting harder to find secure locations

The ambulance sped down the street at top speed, sirens flaring. The other cars in the street swirved out of their way making a clear path. But as the neered the TV shop gun fire broke out from all directions. Scorpion had padded the walls of the ambulance with the bullet proof vests he had and right now he was really glad. The vests were shredding from the gunfire.

From ahead of them and behind them FBI cars came out of back streets to box them in, and snipers on rooftops opened fire on the ambulance.

It was then that Ghost spoke for the first time in a while. Her voice was week and faint, and clearly a struggle to get out. "Follow the white rabbit."

Scorpion starred at her, a puzzled look on his face, "What white rabbit?" But there was no reply.

Just then a black car drove down the street on the other side of a small park to their left. On the rear windshield was a picture of a white rabbit.

"Follow that car!" Scorpion yelled when he spotted it.

((OOS: Heh. Who here has played Enter the Matrix? It kinda shows how well a really good rebel (Ghost, Niobe) would stand up against an Agent.

-In case you're thinking it's just a game, nothing to do with the movie, well it's directed by the Wachowski Brothers, so it's gotta be pretty accurate. ;)

edit: Different Ghost, btw. :D))

(I own Enter the Matrix for Gamecube. It is really good. I had to of course watch Matrix Reload before I could continue playing the game. I've beat it and like it'z a cool game.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow speaks out towards the others, "Well I'm out of ammo."

NeoVenom then speaks, "Same here."

Saphire says, "Yeah, same here."

Shadow then speaks out again, "I hope us following that car is a way for us to escape. It is the only thing we can do now. Majority of us are out of ammo."

(I've played enter the matrix twice at friends houses, and I've beaten it on easy. Then I started on hard but died on the last level of the first mission. Multiplayer is fun but it's hell to hack.)

The ambulance swirved onto the parks grass and through it's scattered trees and benches. Cops followed right behind them, crashing into trees along the way. On the other street they followed the black sports car with the white rabbit. And the cops followed closely behind.

A cop chopper headed in and started firing at the ambulance. (Someone needs to get shot, unless of course by some miracle chopper machine gunfire narowly missed a cramped ambulance.....I don't think so.) Some bullet proof vests were quickly placed up against the roof to prevent further injury.

Scorpion one of the only people left with ammo, since he only had one gun and lots of ammo for it, started firing out the rear window. A cop car's tire was shot and it flipped over causing a few more cops to crash. Now only one car was left chasing them. And from the sun roof an agent emerged to shoot at the ambulance.

After a short while of being chased the black sports car rounded a corner and the ambulance followed. The agent chasing them shot the ambulances tire and it flipped over while turning. The black sports car rounded another corner and was gone.

Scorpion pushed his way out of the overturend ambulance with no broken bones fortunatley. The agent stood in front of him with a gun pressed to his chest. Suddenly the chopper went haywire and crashed ontop of the agent, Scorpion barely jumped asside in time.

And Falcon came from an alley with a sniper rifle in hand. The black car with the wite rabbit was his. "Hoped the white rabbit would be a good giveaway."

--------------------------

(so who's willing to have gotten shot by the chopper?)

Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire get out slowly from the ruined ambulance and pushed themselves up from the ground. As Shaodow was pushing himself off the ground, he felt pain coming from his left arm. Soon after, blood started dripping from his finger tips. He then holds the gunshot wound. "Are you ok?" Saphire says to Shadow with concern in her voice. "Yeah. I'll live. It doesn't hurt that much. Lets go." NeoVenom and Saphire nods in agreement. Then they look at the others to see how they are doing.

Ghost crawls half way out then lays on her back too exahusted and injured to pull herself all the way out. Scorpion helps her out and lets her lean on him for support. Her skin is turning pale and she grows weaker every moment.

Falcon helps the rest of the group out of the ambulance and reveals a garage nearby with loads of nicely suped up sports cars. "Take your pick everyone."

Scorpion places Ghost in the back of a silver porche, and helps Indent in as well. Then he goes to stand beside Falcon, "I'm glad you've sorted out your priorites."

"I'm sorry I let you down like that. I don't know why I was so irrational."

"It happens to everyone at some point."

"Thanks. I know youve got some wounded, we'll try and get out of here as soon as possible. I've already got an exit standing by."

"Where is it?"

"A pay phone behind a gas station, on the other side of the freeway."

"Thanks." Scorpion turns to face Falcon and shakes his hand, "It's good to have you back. I look forwards to seeing you back on the ship."

"No, thank you."

Lance aproaches Scorpion, "Wouldn't you prefer a machine gun?"

Scorpoin whipped out his pistol and spun it on his finger and slid it back into it's holster. "No thanks, I can hit a running squirrel with one of these."

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for using your character, I just needed an oportunity to explain why my guy only has one pistol.

why arn't more people posting:( is the story dieing? But I love this story:cry7:

(I'm still posting. The reason why I didn't post is cuz I was waiting for someone to post. :D )

------------------------------------------------------------------

After helping Shadow bandaging up his arm, NeoVenom walks over to the black and blue Lamborgini Diablo. He then opens up the driver side door and sits in the seat. "Feels nice. To bad this thing isn't even real." He then starts up the engine.

Shadow and Saphire walk towards the blue Dodge Viper. Shadow says to Saphire, "I'll drive, if you don't mind." "Be my guest." Saphire says, she then opens the door and sits in the passenger seat. Shadow then opens the driver side of the door and sits in the seat. He starts up the engine. Shadow slides down the window and says to all the others, "Who will lead?"

[Ok, sorry I didn't post for a while. I'll just say Oxford and Nolan had their fight]

Oxford: Do you see now, Nolan? In the matrix, every rule can be bent to suit our needs. It is merely a program. Now, let us go into the matrix....

*They are ported into the city*

See how each of these people represents a mind, we never free a mind after a certain age...

*Oxford continues in this fashion as an attractive young woman wearing a red dress walks by them both*

Originally posted by Mandolorian54

Sorry for using your character, I just needed an oportunity to explain why my guy only has one pistol.

why arn't more people posting:( is the story dieing? But I love this story:cry7:

((That's great that you did that, really. I was in San Antonio for 3 days and I had no internet access so I couldn't post, so yeah, its great with me.))

Craig picked out a pretty decent car that him, Avalanche, Raven, and Will could use. He revved up the engine to make sure it worked.

(few everyones back *sigh*)

Falcon heads over to his rolls roice (don't know how to spell it) "I'll take the leade, this caravan's heading under the Free way. You guys wana separate and get there individually or go as one group. If we go as one group we're an easyer target, if we separate someone could get caught and they'dd have no help. So?"

Oxford: Are you listening to me or looking at the woman in red?

Look again.

*The woman is still there. When Nolan turns round to ask Oxford what that was all about, an agent is staring him in the face. The program freezes*

Falcon and Scorpion parted with the group to head on to the check point, the others headed off also. Falcon and Scorpion took a more direct route and arrivd first, there the waited for the others, weapons ready incase anything sould go wrong. In the meantime Falcon had retrieved his disc before finding Scorpion and now gave it to Ghost as she jacked out of the matrix. Indent Jacked out next. Scorpion and Falcon stayed in to see that all the others safely arrived.

Shadow calls Radar. "Operator...." replies Radar. "We wanna jack out, There is a phone at our location. "Ok. It sound take one sec." Shadow then hangs up his phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radar presses at the keys and hits enter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The phone rings and Shadow turns to Saphire. "You first." He says as he picks up the receiver and hands it to Saphire. Saphire places the receiver on her ear and fades out. Shadow then hangs up the receiver. The phone rings again. NeoVenom picks it up, places it on his ear and also fades out. Shadow then faces everyone, "Thank you." He then picks up the receiver, places it on his ear, and fades out.

(Sorry, haven't been checking the forums lately)

A car pulled up, a little late and had some scratches on it.

Avalanche and Will stepped out, and Avalanche

spoke to Will

"Great driving, nuthead.."

Will only replied, "Hey, it was YOUR shortcut."

Lance stepped out, shaking his head. "C'mon guys, lets just get to the phone."

Raven came out behind Lance and they all went to the room where Scorpion was.

Falcon and Scorpion greet Avalanches crew and the whole group is once again back in the real world.

Back on his ship Scorpion finds out that Falcon's ship sent a transmission requesting that they meet. In the meantime Scorpion reviews the disk they had recieved.

In it is bad news. Agent's are soon to be upgraded, the robots have constructed new weapons, places to get out of the matrix are being destroyed, bugged, and guarded. Their world, has just gotten a little more dangerous. And one last thing on the disk. A human crew was being held captive, agents tortured the poor people for information. They would have to be rescued before anything of significance to the robots could be extracted.

(White Dragon? You still with us?)

Shadow, NeoVenom,and Saphire jack out of the Matrix. Shadow sits up from his seat and says angrily, "Damn it. We forgot download the information on that disk that Valence gave us. I had a feeling we were forgetting to do something."

NeoVenom then looks towards Arcon who is next to Radar, "Valence gave us a disk regarding information about the Matrix. His real name is Thomas Phillips. Sir, do you know someone by that name?"

Arcon then rubs his right hand against his chin as he thinks. He then says to himself, "Thomas Phillips....I knew a Thomas, but that was about ten years ago. He was a crew member on board the Galaxer. That was when I was a crew member as well. When we arrived on Zion, we lost contact with each other."

Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire then stand up from their sits and left the core to join the others on the main deck.

Archived