Home

The Matrix RPG

"Do it,"Daulas said to his crew. Raven dissappeared after about 2 minutes. "there is no time to waste, the agents are pretty much here." Daulas pulled out his phone,"Operator get us out."

the phone next to Daulas rang and everyone went to it one by one exiting the matrix.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Aristotle. lay still, you wont be able to move, your muscles have atrophened. they need to be rebuilt, you've never used them. After that, I'll show you everything

Ghost stired first, about to speak but she was cut off. Falcon was first to break the brief silence. "I was wrong, I think I'm starting to see. But I have to go, I think things will change for the better. All I can say now is I'm sorry, and I'll see you again." With that he turned to the door and drew a gun, and blasted the handle off the door. Pushing it open he sank into the shadows, turning to glance back at Ghost before being completely consumed.

Ghost turned to Scorpion who leaned against a brick wall, supporting his wouldned body as best he could. She hurried over to him and helped him limp away where they might find another phone and get out of the matrix before the agent could return.

[so, I take it that Mandalorian 54's, Captain Wilson's, and Whitedragon's are all on the same ship as Oxford then]

Name: Quinn Smithson

Alias: Q-Ball

Place born: Zion

------------------------------------

*Oxford awakes*

Oxford: Did you get Nolan?

Quinn: We're right above him.

*Nolan is reeled in from the water*

Oxford: Hate to sound cliched, but...

Welcome, to the real world...

John wakes up in the real world. He ached all over. John got out of the chair and walked over to Oxford. He saw Nolan on the operation tabel, He was about to begin his operation. "Hey Oxford. I just wanted to say that I am sorry that I dident handel the agent better back there. I know that you guys almost got killed because of me."

Oxford: Don't be. The agents can only be defeated by the one, and he's still learning. Next time, remember that none of it is real. The agent is false, his world is false, and his weapon is false. The only reason we die in the Matrix is because we believe we die.

*Continues operating on Nolan*

Lance (Craig) lay where he had been for the past few hours. Or was it minutes? Or seconds? He had lost track of all time over the past.. well.. time! He was wondering when he or Raven would get operated on, and be able to see again, or even speak, he wasn't sure quite what was going on, and waited patiently.

(I don't know about the rest of you but my crew is own it's own ship. Acctually there are two ships, Falcon and his operator, and Scorpion and the rest of Falcon's old crew which is presently captainless.)

When Ghost unpluged from the Matrix she is greeted by Scorpion who had come out just before her. The crew speculates over Falcon's actions and decides to meet with Falcon and discuss his returning as their captain.

Hacker Alias: NeoVenom

Place born: The Matrix

Alignment: Human

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aboard the Scout 1, NeoVenom eats breakfast along with his crew. He awaits further intructions from his captain.

(Edited: Crew info below.)

Craig, after finally getting operated on by a crew member by the name of Aryll, a few minutes later Craig's eyes opened up, "Man.. who stepped on my head..?" The operator told him to relax as he worked on Jessica soon after, and she too opened her eyes, and said, "Lance, whatever you hit me with this time, it hurts.." Craig(Lance) only responded, "That wasn't me for once, Raven."

He then turned to the crew, "So.. those 'agents'.. who are they exactly?"

A voice responded, "All will be told to you soon."

(Out of Character: Here is the rest of my crew :D )

Hacker Alias: Saphire

----------------------------

Hacker Alias: Shadow

Hacker Alias: Arcon

Hacker Alias: Kilobyte

Hacker Alias: Radar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcon speaks to his crew, "Quickly, everyone to the main deck." With that said, Arcon and his crew head towards the main deck.

Archived