Home

Music for ripping up the floorboards

Hey guys,

I'm putting together a CD to listen to while I'm getting my ass kicked in JO/MP :p

The in-game music's okay, but it doesn't really get the adrenaline pumping.

Any of you lot care to share what you listen to and maybe point me in the direction of some blistering tracks?

So far I've got:

Drowning Pool - Bodies

Fear Factory - New Breed

NIN - Head Like a Hole

Minstry - Jesus Built my Hotrod

Ministy - NWO

Coal Chamber - Loco

Lunatic Calm - Leave you Far Behind

Overseer - Supermoves

Propellaheads - Spybreak

Senser - Age of Panic

White Zombie - Devil Man

I usually find that listening to that lot and hacking/getting hacked with a lightsaber is the most intense 50 minutes I can spend after getting home form work.

B.

wow, i thinkn thats the first list of music that i have ever seen on here that i wholly approve of :p good picks! may i also suggest some Slayer, Megadeth, and most defently PanterA they are great for pumping you up, just dont get to high you break you computer ;)

Originally posted by Evil Spock

Drill a hole seven miles deep, lower a microphone down it, and patch the sound through to giant speakers on either side of a cage of squirrel monkeys. The sounds resulting should be appropriate.

vlr.

Please stop making these kind of posts. Frankly, if its not answering the question, you shouldn't post it. ;)

Anywyas, mine would probably be a bunch of rock types songs, like Aerosmith and Disturbed. ;)

I'm appalled no one has mentioned Rammstein yet!! Best heavy metal band ever (IMHO). Children of Bodom and Dimmu Borgir is da shiznit too.

Other non-heavy stuff that I listen to currently:

Two Months off - Underworld

In my Place - Coldplay

Superman - Eminem

Chinese Burn - Cure (Lunatic Calm Remix)

Anything by Squarepusher or Aphex Twins

Baby's got a temper - Prodigy

Babaloo - Orbital

Daydreaming - Massive Attack

Many other's the above are just what I've felt like listening to the past 2-3 days.

Personally, as a fiery demon of the underworld, I usually listen to 'Ignition' by the Offspring when I'm committing chaos and stimulating fear in the populace...

In times of fell contemplation, however, Buddhist chanting is more conducive--and runs off the neighbor's cat. :D

vlr

Archived