Home

Jedi Mind Tricks

Kaiser Spaso

I haven't heard anything about mind tricks but i hav a few ideas.... they can make the mind trick effect someone who has a weak mind pool.............and then the mind trick will diabsle the targets chat for like 10 mins....so they can't alert every one in the area that they have seen a jedi.

Interesting thought. :)

Also, your name on top of your head could disappear too, so that you reduce their chance of remembering it if they haven't already written it down, aswell as change the name that has already been in the chat window to unknown or something. :)

That could have been a possibility.

Im not big on becoming a Jedi but I would love to be able to just mess with peoples minds all the time. Although that may affect wether your sith or good. But since sith isnt available for launch then maybe it will be incorperated later

Those are some great ideas, I really like them.

But what about loot on a Jedi's body when he/she is killed? Could a character on the same account come back to retrive, say, his lightsaber so you can still keep it as a trophy? Or does whatever the Jedi carries get to be looted on the spot?

Public use of your Jedi Powers is probably never a good idea.....

Furthermore i also liked your idea about removing the name above the head temporarily Jan

Further Further more is there anyway to suggest new ideas to devs or would this just disrupted their train of thought.........I don't want to do anything that would hurt and prolong the game and/or release date.

• 3 weeks later...

I kind of hate those types of people. But whatever floats their boat...Anyway I think Griefers will not have such a good time in SWG. Because it has been stated that people will not be able to see someone's "level". They will have to judge you by your apperience. Which sometimes, looks can be decieving. So I think that it would be cool if a new kind of form of greifer appeared. Sort of like a 2.0 Version. They would dress up like noobs to attract the older Version 1.0 Griefer and kill them.

Ha Ha! I can see it now...

An old short stuby man is walking down the street when a huge Strong buff looking guy come buy and says..."Hey winp, let duel.

Are you sure your up to it friend? what do you take me for a chump? Come on."

So the to go into battle and the 'whimp' flies through the air kicking the guys A$$! "who's the whimp now." the 'whimp says with a smirk.

Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak

Ha Ha! I can see it now...

An old short stuby man is walking down the street when a huge Strong buff looking guy come buy and says..."Hey winp, let duel.

Are you sure your up to it friend? what do you take me for a chump? Come on."

So the to go into battle and the 'whimp' flies through the air kicking the guys A$$! "who's the whimp now." the 'whimp says with a smirk.

lmao!

u don't know how many times i've done that to PKers in Diablo 2.

my fun only ended in defending the meek when the new maphack could spy on your inventory.

actually, i am rather excited to see how they implement the jedi skills.

i know force jump is out of the picture...

I think another Force Power that should be implemented is the power to make your enemy ignore/ fall asleep. I was watching Return of the Jedi today and when Luke enters Jabbas Palace he waves his hands and makes the guards fall asleep. Therefore it would make since to have it in the game.

Archived