Home

The Most Evil Thread Ever!!!!!

ZBomber

I would record for posterity the hellish intensity of my voice, but a microphone unit does not seem to be attatched to this primitive computing device. Aaaarrrggh! Must I do everything?

Fine. Just imagine Jack Nicholson, sixty feet tall and on fire...throw in the graveliness of Robin Williams in Popeye, and you should have a good idea what I sound like. Say, who brought firearms?

(Author's note: you guys should do radio!) ;)I

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greedo, that was awesome! You sound just like Connery, it's almost scary;)lol

Originally posted by Evil Spock

(Author's note: you guys should do radio!) ;)

Wow, I just had a great idea. Maybe we could do a Swamp Radio, where people submit different sound files for entertainment (i.e. advertisements, comedy sketches, impressions, etc.). That might be quite cool...

*Tumbleweed blows passed*

Or, maybe not >_>

Originally posted by Darklighter

Greedo, that was awesome! You sound just like Connery, it's almost scary;)lol

:D thanks.

Wow, I just had a great idea. Maybe we could do a Swamp Radio, where people submit different sound files for entertainment (i.e. advertisements, comedy sketches, impressions, etc.). That might be quite cool...

*Tumbleweed blows passed*

Or, maybe not >_>

I think that would be fun. I've enjoyed listening to the sound files in this thread. we should have a Swamp Radio thread.

[edit] here's my rhett as saruman:

http://www.geocities.com/greedo626/MySaruman.wav (right click, save as)

Okie Dokie. Here is I. I have a little bit of a lisp..I notice it, my friends dont, so I hope no one else does...It sucks....Hehehe....

http://www.freewebs.com/virtuamuzik/tryanasayhiyee.mp3

click it, or save it, or whatever. Lol...(And yes, I meant to be boring in it, didnt know what to say. :p)

EDIT- You gotta right click and save, if you click, itll open another thing of this thread, so temporarily save it :)

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

ZBomber, I used to sound EXACTLY like you. Oh my god. I swear to god. This is freaky. :eek: Maybe one day you'll sound like me. :p I'll post me voice in a couple hours, tho, I wont sing this time, next time. ;)

Lol!

BTW, the file isn't working at all ;)

EDIT- NVM :p

*Shouts out back to AG*

Anyone wanna hear me say: "Sperm" :D

It still ain't working Acrylic:(Everytime I try to download it, it says the server is busy:confused:

Weird....I mean, all you gotta do is Right click, and save to your desktop or preferred folder. hmm...weird. :confused:

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Weird....I mean, all you gotta do is Right click, and save to your desktop or preferred folder. hmm...weird. :confused:

Yeh,I got itm to work now. Just keep trying guys. ;)

And RP, I know you want to hear me say it. :p

Gone

The requested resource

/virtuamuzik/tryanasayhiyee.mp3

is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource

riiiiiiiiiight :p

Archived