What are you looking forward to most in SWG

Krymelord

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PatoriaN

I can't wait to pay that monthly fee! :p

Err why, are you rich or something. :rolleyes:

And secondly thanks for comments on my sig, and thirdly. Dark moon maybe me and my PA m8's can guard your shop, as protection. :D

Thanks for all the responses guys, good to see that everyone is as psyched as I am.

Hat off to Jackrabbit, I enjoyed reading your post. The closer we get I think I will be on Starsider (DS, got me interested). So Jack if you are there, we'll get together and hang. I'll give you a hand in the alley. back to back if need be.

:dev6::dev7::attack2::rifle1::evil1::evil3:

Plus a Rancor makes a nice hole in a crowd.

Kaiser Spaso, thanks for your reply too. Don't give him too hard a time gang, I asked for his input. Plus my Rancor will need to eat (sorry I couldn't resist).

Thanks again for the posts and keep em coming.

Krymelord

Originally posted by Krymelord

Thanks for all the responses guys, good to see that everyone is as psyched as I am.

Hat off to Jackrabbit, I enjoyed reading your post. The closer we get I think I will be on Starsider (DS, got me interested). So Jack if you are there, we'll get together and hang. I'll give you a hand in the alley. back to back if need be.

:dev6::dev7::attack2::rifle1::evil1::evil3:

Plus a Rancor makes a nice hole in a crowd.

Kaiser Spaso, thanks for your reply too. Don't give him too hard a time gang, I asked for his input. Plus my Rancor will need to eat (sorry I couldn't resist).

Thanks again for the posts and keep em coming.

Krymelord

Hey krymelord i deffintley hope you come to starsider, i hope im not the only one. I would say your open opinions and views are great. :D

Have you ever considered politics? :)

Krymelord

You see, I actually do have a positive impact on people occasionally. ;)

"Now join me, give in to your hate."

"Strike me down and your journey to the Dark Side will be complete."

From ReApEr

Have you ever considered politics?

I only like being the Bad Guy in games, not in RL.

Ask Senator Lieberman or Tipper Gore why they feel that computer games are corrupting the youth. I guess they don't watch Jerry Springer or even the nightly news.

Politics isn't my bag baby...

Actually my friends think I should be a cop, don't want that job either. Already did my time for my country. They get little pay, to risk their lives for ZERO respect or gratitude.

Also I PM'd my character Idea to a member of these boards. I will post it here in a few.

Here it is, tell me what y'all think. I think it will be fun, we'll see.

As for the character description I promised you. I do not know if you read any of the SW books. To be honest, I only really dabble but, I have read the Han Solo trilogy and also tales from the cantina. A couple others too, but like I said, just dabbling. In the tales from the cantina they tell Greedo's story leading up to the eventual labotomy he received from Han. If you have read it they you get the premise, if not you will get the picture in a minute.

It interested me how Greedo's whole clan were outcasted from Rodian society and actually hunted by their own race. I thought it would be good to roleplay a similar character. From a small clan of Rodians who have left their homeworld, and live in fear of one day being hunted by their own. In my character's mind he will hold a grudge, and be very distrustful of and aggressive towards aother Rodian. All of who, could be "agents" for those who would wish to see his clan wiped out. It would have been perfect if there was a criminal faction at release, I think he would fit better in that scenario, but as of now he will be Imperial aligned. To that end though, only as it serves his interests.

He will for the most part be a "lone wolf" character, although he will have contacts and connections he trusts. And for the most part will fight aggressively for and to protect them. A PA for example would be a perfect ally, if I was not a member. Someone to supply with mounts and pets, and do missions for. Also someone to supply information to, in turn for information about self interests.

I will be a Creature Handler and Carbineer as professions, but will also be a mercenary and bounty hunter via roleplay. I will loan out my services to others for better rates on Armor and Weapons and such. In turn will do sabotage, spying and infiltration among other things to the enemies of my employers. One reason for possibly not joining a PA. (I really am interested in seeing how this could work).

I also will hate Jedi, due to in his past a Dark Jedi betrayed his clan. Hiring their serveices and then giving their location to the clans they were hiding from, to avoid payment. Killing many members of his already small clan, including his parents. Under it all still being a "gun/rancor for hire", I will associate with a PA that has Jedi, but will not deal directly or politely with those Jedi. In my characters distinction, all Jedi should die, Light or Dark.

So you get the premise.

Added since then I will also have Jackrabbits back in and alley fights. (Shout out to Jack!:D )

Here it is, tell me what y'all think. I think it will be fun, we'll see.

So you get the premise.

Added since then I will also have Jackrabbits back in and alley fights. (Shout out to Jack!:D )

Will you have my back. :D

Once I get my character Name I'll post it here. I am sure there will be a post with that information out. If not I will start one. Trust me there will be people that I am looking out for. You will be on the list. Includin you Spaso, I will keep a "very close" eye on you:D

Once I get my character Name I'll post it here. I am sure there will be a post with that information out. If not I will start one. Trust me there will be people that I am looking out for. You will be on the list. Includin you Spaso, I will keep a "very close" eye on you:D

Yes, well i've already made a bounty list. I think everyone knows whos the only person on it. And hes first on my list. :rolleyes:

obviously what star wars buff would not want to be a jedi.

but here is something to think about:

the cantina, a GREAT place to get smashed with your friends and at the same time conduct business deals via mafia style.

just call me don mark.

i could hire bounty hunters as my hitmen, per contract

also hire weapon and armor smiths to make weapons solely for my crime syndicate.

come to think of it in organized fighting rings or racing rings, i can rig the fight/race IN THE CANTINA.

heh heh

just some of the possibilities i look forward to.

Archived